What arrows?

Just started shooting the carbon injexions.
The only thing I haven't liked about them was the factory cresting (wrap), I had a hard time getting fletching to stick to it. After I did get them fletched up, the first group I shot I blew two fletchings off. The wrap tore off the shaft like sun rotted plastic.
But that is an easy fix. I just stripped tthem all off and put my own wraps on them.
The best thing about them so far is the penetration! At leagues they were sinking at least 3 inches deeper than any other arrow in the target! I cant wait to try them out on deer and elk this season!

Are you other guys shooting the A/C Injexion or the carbon injexion? I would like to hear your pros and cons between the two.

Maxhunter

WKR
The only thing I haven't liked about them was the factory cresting (wrap), I had a hard time getting fletching to stick to it. After I did get them fletched up, the first group I shot I blew two fletchings off. The wrap tore off the shaft like sun rotted plastic.
But that is an easy fix. I just stripped tthem all off and put my own wraps on them.
The best thing about them so far is the penetration! At leagues they were sinking at least 3 inches deeper than any other arrow in the target! I cant wait to try them out on deer and elk this season!

Are you other guys shooting the A/C Injexion or the carbon injexion? I would like to hear your pros and cons between the two.

Yeah, I've been eyeing them just can't commit due to I'd have to also buy new broadheads also! Have you shot them much with a crosswind yet?

OR Archer

WKR
Im shooting the carbon injexions. The only downside to the AC version is cost. And like you I hate the factory wraps. Working in a shop its a real pain in the butt stripping that crap off when we do a custom order. They should of just offered it as an option not a standard.

OP
justin davis
The injextions sound nice, but Im not shooting different broad heads. So I will stick with my carbontech. Might give Easton Axis a try too

MBurrows

FNG

I agree the wrap should go but I bought them factory fletched and they have held up good. I'm already shooting through my block target that I didn't with FMJs. I'm using the carbon Injexions not A/C.

Lawnboi

WKR
I would be all over the injections if i could use the heads i wanted. Also the fact that they have no weighted inserts threw me away. Ill stick w/ my axis and 75g inserts.

vcb

WKR
I shot easton axis for several years. Liked them a lot and very durable. However, thin diameter will bite you in the xxx when you are trying to get max. offset with blazers. The front and back edge of your fletch will be hanging off the shaft. I switched to carbon express weight forward and never looked back.

Ozz08

WKR
I'm shooting harvest time ht-2 arrows. I bought a dozen last summer and liked them then when muddy outdoors bought harvest time out I bought another couple dozen at an awesome discount.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
If I had to pick one arrow to shoot for the rest of my archery life for EVERYTHING...Easton ACC hunting/target/3Ds bring it on.

I Love me some A/C/C too buddy - great shafts all around. I've had real good luck with FMJs blowing through pretty much everything they hit. Also I think HIT inserts provide better broadhead alignment. Onlydrawback is the front of the shafts will sometimes bulge after a hard impact. Got some nice weather today and shot some more groups at long range (95 yards) with my new Easton A/C Injexions. Very impressed!!!! Not a fan of the heavy, thick, and brittle factory wraps either, but I think this may be one of the very best shooting shafts I've used. Every time the wind picked up I was over compensating for the wind which is a pretty good indicator to me that they drift noticeably LESS than the FMJs Im used to shooting. Now we just need a 50 grain insert and more broadhead options!

J-Daddy

WKR
Coop, as long as Dan Evans makes the Shuttle T's for the Injexion shafts that's all you'll need....I'm sure Dud can probably get you a good price on a pack or two, lol.

Rent Outdoor Gear

WKR
Rokslide Sponsor
Coop, as long as Dan Evans makes the Shuttle T's for the Injexion shafts that's all you'll need....I'm sure Dud can probably get you a good price on a pack or two, lol.

Yeah - that would be a great option. However, I don't expect to see a Shuttle T come out with Deep Six threads. That head has a molded ferrule and creating another mold for a small percentage of their sales would be an expensive gamble. Maybe the Ulmer head they're making though... Pretty easy to change the thread pitch on a machined head.

amp713

WKR
FMJ'S FOR THIS GUY!

want to try the injexions but i have so many arrows i figured i need to break/lose some more first!

J-Daddy

WKR
Yeah - that would be a great option. However, I don't expect to see a Shuttle T come out with Deep Six threads. That head has a molded ferrule and creating another mold for a small percentage of their sales would be an expensive gamble. Maybe the Ulmer head they're making though... Pretty easy to change the thread pitch on a machined head.

True, I hadn't thought about that part of it with the Shuttle's....I think Dan has already said they will do the Ulmer Edge in a Deep Six version.