What arrows are you shooting...not weight but brand

WCB

WKR
Gold tip Hunter XT. Didn't see that much difference that the Hunter Pro and now I can use lighted nocks easier. If it ain't broke don't fix it.
which lighted nocks do you use with the Hunters?

jbosk15808

Lil-Rokslider
Easton Axis 4mm LR- the arrow itself been solid, but like most everyone else I have issues with the half-out. I have about half dozen more arrows before I need to consider other options though

entropy

FNG
I'm using Victory RIP TKOs this year, last year Sirius Orions, several years of various Black Eagle arrows before that.

We'll see how this year plays out. I pretty much always build something new for the next year, and I may go back to Spartans next year. It might just be me remembering good things and forgetting bad, but I remember those arrows being better than what I've had since.

CCooper

WKR
Axis 5mm match grade 300
FMJ 5mm match grade 300
50 gr inserts
Easton Nocks
IW titanium collars
4 fletch helical AAE Hybrid 26 vanes
125S IW Heads

Brunson84

Lil-Rokslider
Victory vforce elite 250, come fletched and spine aligned, great arrow tough as nails and price is affordable, you don't lose your mind when you lose one. I would put these up against any brand.

Cliffy65

Lil-Rokslider
Have been using Gold Tip Pierce platinum and tour for about 5 years with ethics (95gn total for insert and collar) up front and 4 Stealth vanes keeping the 125gn Kayuga Pilot cut on track for a total arrow weight of 525gn. Gone through about 7 dozen or so of that set up and still have a few dozen left to get me through the next couple years.

After a few decades and thousands of arrows of tinkering, I’m completely satisfied with that set up, but I will be switching to another brand for my .166 shafts. Too many quality issues with Gold Tip over the past 4 or so years, mainly with untold dozens of Kaos collars not fitting making them for buddies.

The last straw was my last dozen of factory sealed Pierce Tour’s included one shaft which had deep scratches the total length of the shaft and all the way around the shaft. It was bouncing in the spinner. I’ll attach photos, but the photos don’t do it justice. Gold Tip said they’d send a few shafts my way to make up for it, and after I chased it up again months later I was eventually sent one replacement shaft, but it is a sign of the lack of quality control and….I just don’t feel like spending thousands of dollars a year on their shafts for myself and my buddies.
IMG_3926.jpegIMG_3929.jpegIMG_3931.jpegIMG_3932.jpeg

Marble

WKR
Easton Axis 5mm.

I have kept shooting them because they perform, have easily sourced components and are very durable.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Jack84

FNG
Classified Approved
Easton axis 4mm with ethics outsert aluminum post stainless collar

Latest posts

Featured Video

Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
noah4213