What arrows are you shooting...not weight but brand

rclouse79

WKR
Easton axis 5mm 260 spine match grade. Just made up another dozen. Compared to my last arrows I can’t get over how tough these ones are. A Robin Hood is the only thing I have found that will break one so far.

Anyone shoot the Bloodsport Justice?

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk
I bought a dozen bloodsport prosecutor for tac because camofire had them for cheap, can't say I'd recommend them. I've been shooting victory rip for about 5 years now with 75 grain hit. The bloodsport arrows aren't near the consistency as victory. Seemed to have more flyers. And not as durable. Thought I was smart to buy cheap arrows for tac... Wouldn't do it again lol

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk

Carbon Express Maxima Hunter 350'S. They have been excellent. I am getting talked into trying the
Easton 4mm Axis and the Easton 4mm FMJ, both in 300 spine. I shot some 4mm Axis and they got about 3-4 more inches of penetration in the broad head target as the Maxima's shot side by side. Not sure if it's really worth the extra $80.00 per hundred though.

BDRam16

WKR
Black Eagle Rampage. Been very impressed with them for several seasons now.

BDRam16

WKR
I bought a dozen bloodsport prosecutor for tac because camofire had them for cheap, can't say I'd recommend them. I've been shooting victory rip for about 5 years now with 75 grain hit. The bloodsport arrows aren't near the consistency as victory. Seemed to have more flyers. And not as durable. Thought I was smart to buy cheap arrows for tac... Wouldn't do it again lol

Sent from my SM-G981U1 using Tapatalk
I have the Bloodsport Judgment .001 for TAC and they are an awesome set up. I paid $60/dz for them and couldn’t be happier with them. I just wish they didn’t have the ugly white strip for blood, but whatever. It’s their gimmick lol.

Chape1rm

Lil-Rokslider
I hate money so I'm shooting valkyries reign shafts with 4 bohning heat vanes and valkyrie heads field points and collars. Friggin amazing arrows and components.

Carbon Express Reds

I wish I had NEVER switched from Gold Tips.

Those were the arrow to shoot for me.

I thought about switching back, but I have too much money invested in these Reds at this point.

vectordawg

Lil-Rokslider
Black Eagle guy here. Randy Kitts seems like a stand up guy. He’s an outspoken Christian, and someone I’d like to meet. I called their 800 # once and he answered the phone. I like that the straightness of their arrows is measured the entire length of the shaft. They might not be the only ones doing that but that’s what I saw in a podcast with Brian Call. Unless something changes I’ll be shooting BE to the end.

As far as components, I use Iron Will broadheads and collars.