What are You Watching?

Vaultman

WKR
What the heck? I also accidentally discovered The Hoof GP. It is disturbing and I like it.
Agreed! Then after you like it a bit you end up watching it all the time... Like the time the cow crapped on him. So gross, but I keep watching.

bsnedeker

WKR
Agreed! Then after you like it a bit you end up watching it all the time... Like the time the cow crapped on him. So gross, but I keep watching.
I've gone down that rabbit hole too... the guys taste in music drives me absolutely insane though, so I can only watch so many of his videos. I live in a house full of women already, don't need to listen to that garbage when I just want to see some nasty puss shooting out of a rotten cows foot.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve been binging THP and just started the 2020 season. I like these guys and they have gained/provided a lot of useful knowledge over the years. However, this is the first season they started doing legit gear endorsements, primarily Bear and Trophy Ridge, and I understand that is how to make money on YouTube. That being said, I really enjoyed the show more before they started going commercial. Meateater was sorta the same in the beginning. You never saw them pimping this brand or that brand. Times change as people get a following and brands want to leverage them to sell things and a guy has to make a living. I’d probably do the same if I was in their shoes, just liked the content better in previous seasons.

GoHunt, meat eater, stuck in the rut, Hushin, Switchback outdoors, Randy Newberg, and Long Range Only.