What are you listening to now?

Corb Lund, Metallica, Five Finger Death Punch, German yodeling music, German Schlager, German pop.

Dave Stamey 12 mile road.

41X6XJ9M8WL._SR600%2C315_PIWhiteStrip%2CBottomLeft%2C0%2C35_PIStarRatingFOURANDHALF%2CBottomLeft%2C360%2C-6_SR600%2C315_ZA101%2C445%2C290%2C400%2C400%2CAmazonEmberBold%2C12%2C4%2C0%2C0%2C5_SCLZZZZZZZ_FMpng_BG255%2C255%2C255.jpg

I really like tool, but I’m to the point I think I’d just prefer their albums to be all instrumental now.

I was listening to a podcast (maybe Rogan ?) and apparently MJK writes lyrics after the songs are 100% finished. I’d like to have those no-singing albums.
Kurt Cobain usually did the same.

Reactions: ODB
You got taste like mine. Good stuff. I remember when I finally got my hands on Steve’s Flex-able album in 1985…changed my whole thoughts on guitar
I've been a huge Vai fan since I was a youngster. When he made that guitar talk back to DLR in Yankee Rose, I was hooked. I always wanted a 7 string Ibanez, along with the ability to play it! John 5 is a good axeman too. I bought my daughters tickets to go see Motley Crue and Def Leppard in El Paso, I'm hoping they swing by up here. I'd like to see 5 playing in Motley.

I've been a huge Vai fan since I was a youngster. When he made that guitar talk back to DLR in Yankee Rose, I was hooked. I always wanted a 7 string Ibanez, along with the ability to play it! John 5 is a good axeman too. I bought my daughters tickets to go see Motley Crue and Def Leppard in El Paso, I'm hoping they swing by up here. I'd like to see 5 playing in Motley.

Nice. This is one of my favorite J5 tunes:

I take it you like Buckethead? Call me a fanatic. Love his stuff.

Nice. This is one of my favorite J5 tunes:

I take it you like Buckethead? Call me a fanatic. Love his stuff.
I never really got real deep into Buckethead's stuff. I could sit and watch him play forever though, he's a phenomenal guitarist. His work with Colonel Claypool's Bucket of Bernie Brains was good. How would you like to be a fly on the wall between Les Claypool and Buckethead?!
I seen 5 down at the Shredder in Boise last year. There were maybe 60 people there, he and the Creatures put on a helluva show.

Back