Western Va

Thanks for taking the lead and trying to get us together again. Bummer that I am out for either weekend. Last year I had a good excuse with an elk hunt but this year it’s work commitments on the 17th and a wedding on the 24th.
Hope you guys can gather and have a good day.

OP
Billy Goat
Thanks for taking the lead and trying to get us together again. Bummer that I am out for either weekend. Last year I had a good excuse with an elk hunt but this year it’s work commitments on the 17th and a wedding on the 24th.
Hope you guys can gather and have a good day.

Work??

And a Funeral?

It's a good thing I don't have friends and never get invited to those things.

RC_

FNG
Roughly where would this be? Might consider making a drive out if I’m free

Glendon Mullins

Hillbilly Moderator
Staff member
i think either works for me too far out to tell at the moment lol kids are into so much with sports, FFA, etc. I never know what I am doing week to week it seems

OP
Billy Goat
we got some good rain yesterday! finally!!

Yeah, it stops west of me, picks up again east of me. I got a few drops yesterday, not enough to settle the dust.

Got 6/10 Sunday evening/night tho. First in a while, talking to a buddy a little NE of me he described it as "Biblical" drought. It's pretty ugly.

TheCougar

WKR
Yeah, it stops west of me, picks up again east of me. I got a few drops yesterday, not enough to settle the dust.

Got 6/10 Sunday evening/night tho. First in a while, talking to a buddy a little NE of me he described it as "Biblical" drought. It's pretty ugly.
Last year was our bad summer. This summer has been hotter, but we have been getting some rain here and there. We got dumped on earlier this week.

TheCougar

WKR
I’m 100% out for the 17th. 50/50 for the 24th, but probably not unless I am 100% squared away for my “hunts or something”!

OP
Billy Goat
Last year was our bad summer. This summer has been hotter, but we have been getting some rain here and there. We got dumped on earlier this week.

You have had what, 2 summers, don't tell me what's bad.

8z0s71.jpg

Actually, last year is driest I and everyone I know has seen, however water tables aren't as low as they have been, hopefully this doesn't turn into a repeat of 2 decades ago.