Western Hunt Expo ---> who is going?

CorbLand

WKR
Getting out of the valley was interesting this morning and took about an hour and half longer than it should have so we made it there around noon and had to be on our way back around 330 so didn’t have a lot of time.

I did see Ryan and Sam. Ryan looked busy talking with people and Sam ran away before I could say hi.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Getting out of the valley was interesting this morning and took about an hour and half longer than it should have so we made it there around noon and had to be on our way back around 330 so didn’t have a lot of time.

I did see Ryan and Sam. Ryan looked busy talking with people and Sam ran away before I could say hi.
Were there tomorrow.

OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Woah! Don’t show my wife a picture of me feeding the kid fudge stripes! You’ll get me in trouble.
He is living the dream I can only imagine.

Cool stuff so far...
-grakksaw has a few products that I think are new; bigger sizes and a meat tarp
-Tried K4 and Ark frames with weight for more than several minutes each
-RRS and Outdoorsman's are close to each other for $1k tripod fondling
-I didn't realize how nice wiser precision's nighthawk pan head is
-Toyotas are not a good match for me
-There's a horseradish pickle at the pickle stand that is off the hook
-Hoyt Rx8 and AlphaX get thumbs up from both myself and @KickinNDishin
-Lift 29 and 33 only get a thumbs up from me
- @Justin Crossley has a really red beard
-Butler Bags sleeping bag is a pretty slick system.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member

Sorry to have missed you. I parked out on the street and had to race to move it before 2 hours.

Thursday is definitely the best day of the show.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
I was there on Thursday. I highly recommend buying tickets online. Purchasing on site is painfully slow. Garmin had some Xero C1 chronos for 10% off and no sales tax. Ask me how I know. :)
I would recommend not doing online. Unless they got it fixed, the discount code wasnt working when you bought online, it would look like it was but would charge you the full price. Spent 20-30 minutes trying to get that fixed. There was about 5 or 6 people behind us waiting to fix the same thing.

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would recommend not doing online. Unless they got it fixed, the discount code wasnt working when you bought online, it would look like it was but would charge you the full price. Spent 20-30 minutes trying to get that fixed. There was about 5 or 6 people behind us waiting to fix the same thing.
I think he was talking about the $5 hunt tickets.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Travis Bertrand

Super Moderator
Staff member
No booth at expo but a cool company I ran into with a really nice tripod

5c34c28cd437f3f081ebac0a9b62fb29.jpg

fb0a94a2741cd79ddb436b080a12b415.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was there yesterday, lots of cool stuff Wiser Precision has a really cool UL Tripod head even smaller than the Nighthawk. This was there from Adams Adapters too! Really Cool to see that I dont have Beady Eyes. My IPD works for these!20240215_122711.jpg

Beendare

WKR
You guys need to go by my buddy Roberts booth- Capture the Hunt Taxidermy- and give him a hard time for being a 49’er hater. He is across from Ruger.