Western Hunt Expo ---> who is going?

TVW

Lil-Rokslider
Alright man, you made your point. I don't have a dog in this fight, see your passionate and I fell for your bait. Feel free to message the owners as you feel so strongly about it. Calling folks out here isn't the best method.

Back on topic.

You do kinda have a dog in the fight though, all hunters do really. But being in that fight will keep you out of the cool kids club for sure ;)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Wow that was mild for a ban hammer
Not really.

Come be a mod for a day and you’ll learn quickly sometimes you ban people because they suck time and just bring the place down. The expo conspirators pop up every year, and we will let them stand for a while, but when they start to suck too much energy and time,…

We support Expo simply because there’s more good than bad.

TandKHunting

MADE IN THE USA - VETERAN OWNED
Classified Approved
Our company will be there. It's by far the best show to attend as a business and consumer in the hunting industry.

And for the conspiracy theorists. Some of us have bills to pay. Building, employees, machinery, stuff like that. We can't just sit around and think up tin foil hat stories all day long.

Events like these help with brand recognition, cash flow, and keeps the lights on in our building. If an event can help raise money for conservation, while also helping hunting businesses stay in business...that is a good deal for us all.

Take the good and don't let the bad live rent free in your head every day.

Last edited:
OP
sndmn11

sndmn11

WKR
Our company will be there. It's by far the best show to attend as a business and consumer in the hunting industry.

And for the conspiracy theorists. Some of us have bills to pay. Building, employees, machinery, stuff like that. We can't just sit around and think up tin foil hat stories all day long.

Events like these help with brand recognition, cash flow, and keeps the lights on in our building. If an event can help raise money for conservation, while also helping hunting businesses stay in business...that is a good deal for us all.

Take the good and don't let the bad live rent free in your head every day.
Any mega specials, new products, or secret Rokslide handshake?

hunterjmj

WKR
I'll be there again with the family. It's our yearly winter cabin fever vacation. Family friendly, decent weather, plenty to do for the wife and kids. Conspiracy or not it's a fun place to be in the middle of February. Kind of wish Robby Denning had a seminar but I'll live without. Robby, 2 years without a seminar?? You're made to do these.
Rokslide should should do a meet and great Thursday or Friday night somewhere close. The Hyatt Regrncy or the Raddison. 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'll be there again with the family. It's our yearly winter cabin fever vacation. Family friendly, decent weather, plenty to do for the wife and kids. Conspiracy or not it's a fun place to be in the middle of February. Kind of wish Robby Denning had a seminar but I'll live without. Robby, 2 years without a seminar?? You're made to do these.
Rokslide should should do a meet and great Thursday or Friday night somewhere close. The Hyatt Regrncy or the Raddison.
@robby denning are you doing something with Muleyslayer this year?

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

CorbLand

WKR
Rokslide should should do a meet and great Thursday or Friday night somewhere close. The Hyatt Regrncy or the Raddison. 🤷‍♂️
He is doing a Q&A with a couple guys. Looks liked Friday and Saturday.
C5B96585-7074-482D-BEE7-026AB4A8636D.png

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hey thanks. I’m helping Marc with his seminar along with Dustin Wittwer & Jeremy Duggar. @CorbLand posted them above. Say hi if you come to one. Meet and greet may be someday but it’s just too crazy down there to be on much of a schedule. So we do the meet and greet as we walk the floor lol. Hope to see you.