Western Hunt Expo Ticket Dates Question

nobody

WKR
Trying to buy my online tickets for the hunt expo with a discount code, save a little dinero if I can. On the main listing page, this is how it lists availability for the ticket dates:
1673886503601.png
To me, this means the tickets listed below are available for any day Thursday through Sunday, but the ticket shown here is only good for a single day.

Then, when I go to check out, this is what my cart looks like:
1673886556548.png
This makes it seem like the ticket is only good for Thursday.

Anybody know if this is the case? Because of work, we can only make it on Saturday, but if the tickets are only good for Thursday for some reason I don't wanna buy any tickets. There's no phone number to call anybody with the expo unless you're inquiring about sponsoring the show or something, and I've sent an email to the generic form on the website but still no response.

Anybody got a clue? I've always just bought tickets at the door since I never know if we will be able to go until last minute, so buying tickets for the show online is new for me.

sndmn11

WKR
Trying to buy my online tickets for the hunt expo with a discount code, save a little dinero if I can. On the main listing page, this is how it lists availability for the ticket dates:
View attachment 502167
To me, this means the tickets listed below are available for any day Thursday through Sunday, but the ticket shown here is only good for a single day.

Then, when I go to check out, this is what my cart looks like:
View attachment 502168
This makes it seem like the ticket is only good for Thursday.

Anybody know if this is the case? Because of work, we can only make it on Saturday, but if the tickets are only good for Thursday for some reason I don't wanna buy any tickets. There's no phone number to call anybody with the expo unless you're inquiring about sponsoring the show or something, and I've sent an email to the generic form on the website but still no response.

Anybody got a clue? I've always just bought tickets at the door since I never know if we will be able to go until last minute, so buying tickets for the show online is new for me.

Call any of these numbers and ask. I'd start with Shawna, then Ray. I am 99% certain they are for any day.

Screenshot_20230116-094151.png

Ebby

WKR
It says somewhere on there that the ticket can be used once on any of the days. I bought 3 one day passes and 3 youth passes. I think you should be good for any single day you want to go.

Lee

eagle94

FNG
If you scroll down to bottom of the page I think it says it’s good for one scan throughout the show dates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk