Wensel books?

Does anyone have any wensel books they would borrow me to read or sell me? I keep hearing about how great they are, id like to find out pm me thanks

SliverShooter

Lil-Rokslider
Check Brothers of the Bow web site, if it is still running, you might be able to buy one of their books or some of their DVD’s there. Most of their books were/are limited runs and sell out quick. They have a cult like following (yes you can count me as one of them) that buys everyone of the books within a few months.

Gene Wensel has a new book, Whitetails Ect… is being printed right now, it should be available before Christmas.

I consider his book One Man’s Whitetails the definitive thesis on hunting trophy whitetails with a bow; I read it at least once a year. His philosophy, techniques, observations, and woodsmanship, applies to hunting many game animals, not just whitetails. If you can find a copy, buy it, and study it. I know they are expensive, but buy it.

I consider Treestand Strategies by both Barry and Gene the “Cliff Notes” version of One Mans Whitetails. You used to get it for $2-3 a copy on eBay, now they go for around $50. I bought 2 dozen of them for $2.25 each, gave a copy to my newbie bow builder students when they asked how to hunt, told them to do what the books tells them to do. A surprising number of them did. Even more surprising is how successful most of them were/are.

Anybody, I’m Still looking for a copy of “And the Horse Rode In”, let me know if you have a copy for sale.