Welcome to ILikeGear-webinars for gear junkies

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
3 min review with a 5% chance of winning a piece of gear.

Unless you buy 20 Seats... Then its 100% chance of a win ;) The odds are relative.

Some of our reviews are 5 minutes, others are 30 minutes. It all depends on the item.

Last edited:

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
would anyone care to volunteer how much they've spent attending ILIKEGEAR webinars with no success in winning? Or, how much you've spent to win what you've won?

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
would anyone care to volunteer how much they've spent attending ILIKEGEAR webinars with no success in winning? Or, how much you've spent to win what you've won?
I think you're missing the point of their service.

They went to great lengths to explain what they do and how they do it from the beginning.

I've watched them since they started and they've stayed true to their mission of offering basic reviews/overviews of products and give people a chance at winning the item.

They even post their draw odds (1:20 I think) which many raffles don't do.

They are a valued sponsor and have brought value to the site and quite a few members like what they do.

If you don't like their service, please move on.

If I'm missing your point, I'm all ears.

hawkman71

Lil-Rokslider
I think you're missing the point of their service.

They went to great lengths to explain what they do and how they do it from the beginning.

I've watched them since they started and they've stayed true to their mission of offering basic reviews/overviews of products and give people a chance at winning the item.

They even post their draw odds (1:20 I think) which many raffles don't do.

They are a valued sponsor and have brought value to the site and quite a few members like what they do.

If you don't like their service, please move on.

If I'm missing your point, I'm all ears.
You missed my point, which may be my fault for how I worded it! :)

After I posted my question - and before you responded, I actually signed up for two seminars. (I don't believe I won either one, though.) So, yeah, no problem with their service at all. It's not a scam and you only pay if you want to play. Very cool.

My point was more along the lines of "how long have any of you been unlucky?" I guess. I bet people have one on their first try, some maybe multiple tries in a row, and some never.

My local gun shop used to have weekly gun raffles. 20-30 tickets and $20-30 apiece. Basically enough to cover the gun and get new customers into his (new) store. I probably entered six to eight times with no luck. I was starting to think that maybe I ought to just save my cash, but hey, each day, someone won a gun on a $20 ticket!

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
You missed my point, which may be my fault for how I worded it! :)

After I posted my question - and before you responded, I actually signed up for two seminars. (I don't believe I won either one, though.) So, yeah, no problem with their service at all. It's not a scam and you only pay if you want to play. Very cool.

My point was more along the lines of "how long have any of you been unlucky?" I guess. I bet people have one on their first try, some maybe multiple tries in a row, and some never.

My local gun shop used to have weekly gun raffles. 20-30 tickets and $20-30 apiece. Basically enough to cover the gun and get new customers into his (new) store. I probably entered six to eight times with no luck. I was starting to think that maybe I ought to just save my cash, but hey, each day, someone won a gun on a $20 ticket!
Ok man, I understand. Thanks for clarifying! I just noticed that these guys have pulled in some ”dislikers” (vs haters) lately and I can’t figure out why. Sorry I lumped you in there. Carry on and I hope you win!!!