Welcome to ILikeGear-webinars for gear junkies

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
IMG-20211230-WA0010.jpg

Hi all,
meet Aaron from ILIKEGEAR. His company is pretty unique in this industry.

They are a group of Military Veterans and avid hunters that provide detailed and unbiased reviews on outdoor gear through live webinars. In these webinars, they cover the pros and cons, and which conditions the gear should be used: hot, cold, wet, dry, mountains or brush. But it gets better, you can win the gear reviewed in each webinar, and it gets even better than that--the odds are never less than 1:20 as the webinars are limited to 20 people.

ILIKEGEAR doesn't accept corporate sponsorships, paid advertising, nor any sort of brand compensation for their reviews. They are based solely on their team's personal opinions. That's about as unbiased as it gets.

I checked out a few recent webinars and see everything from mountain boots, to sleeping bags, to treestands, to optics, to decoys, to Titanium Stoves, and more.

Check out their webinars at https://ilikegear.com/product-category/webinars/

The webinars always sell out, and usually within 12 hours. If for some reason, a webinar doesn't sell out after 72 hours, all funds are refunded. In 2 years in business, it's never happened. If webinars are all booked up when you log in, just swing back the next week for fresh webinars

Truly a unique concept

Please give ILIKEGEAR a warm Rokslide welcome and post up any questions on here you might have.

You'll see their weekly webinars updated in the applicable gear forums.

More info at https://ilikegear.com/

Last edited:
Aaron is a stand up guy, I've won a few things from here. 180 rhino blind, stone glacier 5900 pack, kuiu pants and jacket. He is always open to other options if the cost is similar. Thanks #ILG.

I've won a few things on here the kuiu super down pro pant, the kuiu pro Bono harness, the kennetrek boots, and a few more things on I like gear and everything I won is really good gear can hold up to anything

HuntTXJB

FNG
View attachment 368134

Hi all,

They are a group of Military Veterans and avid hunters that provide detailed and unbiased reviews on outdoor gear through live webinars. In these webinars, they cover the pros and cons, and which conditions the gear should be used: hot, cold, wet, dry, mountains or brush. But it gets better, you can win the gear reviewed in each webinar, and it gets even better than that--the odds are never less than 1:20 as the webinars are limited to 20 people.

ILIKEGEAR doesn't accept corporate sponsorships, paid advertising, nor any sort of brand compensation for their reviews. They are based solely on their team's personal opinions. That's about as unbiased as it gets.

I checked out a few recent webinars and see everything from mountain boots, to sleeping bags, to treestands, to optics, to decoys, to Titanium Stoves, and more.

The webinars always sell out, and usually within 12 hours. If for some reason, a webinar doesn't sell out after 72 hours, all funds are refunded. In 2 years in business, it's never happened. If webinars are all booked up when you log in, just swing back the next week for fresh webinars

Truly a unique concept

Please give ILIKEGEAR a warm Rokslide welcome and post up any questions on here you might have.

noreasny

FNG
Ilikegear group is a really great idea they have many opportunities with a 1 in 20 chance to win some great hunting/outdoor gear for a small fee

Managed to get lucky and win some pretty awesome gear from Aaron @ ILIKEGEAR!! A really good selection of webinar items to pick from and review. Already looking forward to the next webinar!!

Love the I Like Gear Facebook page!! I've won a handful of times and they were always quick with getting the items ordered. Here's a few of my past winnings!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642294062650.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642294062650.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 32
  • FB_IMG_1642294055361.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642294055361.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 32
  • FB_IMG_1642294068420.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642294068420.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 31
Great reviews on all different types of gear for the backcountry. Quality information, highly wuggest checking out his facebook page and get involved!

Carr84

FNG
Won a FL base layer, KUIU balaclava, KUIU Burner Parka… great communicate, fast processing. Awesome dude, Awesome group

cslate23

FNG
Unfortunately, haven’t won anything yet! I will say gear Guy does a great job of reviewing the products in actual scenarios and has great insight in what they review!!! Has actually been the make or break on some kuiu items I have bought!!!

shbush09

FNG
View attachment 368134

Hi all,

Truly a unique concept

Love being able to jump in on ILG raffles. I’ve won a Kuiu shirt from them and enjoy the opportunities and the knowledge they pour out.

ILIKEGEAR

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Is it me or does it seem odd with all the just signed up (within minutes of each other) members saying how great this all is?

We made a "Welcome to Rokslide" announcement post in our group.

Looks like we've brought a few new members here as well!

Send me a message if you'd like to check it out and we'll get you an invite.

Excited to be here and happy to answer any questions.

Last edited:
I have yet to win anything, but they seem to be stand up people. I always see the mail call posts from the winners. I will continue to try and win stuff and get some great reviews.

Tim

Just joined this page. I have won a few items from Ilikegear before including some Kuiu pants and game bags.

Rob5589

WKR
We made a "Welcome to Rokslide" announcement post in our group as well.

Looks like we've brought a few new members here as well!

Send me a message if you'd like to check it out and we'll get you an invite.

Excited to be here and happy to answer any questions.
Ahh, makes sense.