Welcome to Final Rise

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
RokSlideBanner250x49-2.jpg
RokSlideBanner250x49-1.jpg

1F58D57C-6C35-40DC-B32D-559C6B61C819.jpeg
Our own @Brock A has been using the Final Rise upland Vest since last year. Final Rise provides high quality American Made upland gear. Brock felt like Final Rise is a great fit for our Rokslide game bird hunters.

His review of their Gen 1 vest (paid for himself last year) is on the Game Bird Forum and he’s working on reviewing the Final Rise Gen 2 vest, call the Summit XT now. You can follow that review here

Here’s a little more info about the company:

As a long-time viewer, user and supporter of Rokslide, I'm humbled and grateful we've been able to build our small business to a point where we can further support Ryan, Robby and the thousands of gear heads, like myself, that find value in this platform.

While I love every aspect of hunting, bird dogs, wild birds, fancy shotguns and the incredible places they've taken me have been a consuming passion of mine for many years.
FINAL RISE started out in my garage on my grandmother's old sewing machine as a simple way to put gas in the truck so I could hunt more. I never would have dreamt we'd be where we are three years later.

If you're an avid wingshooter, dog handler or turkey chaser, we'd love for you to check out our gear. We're proud to source, sew and operate every faucet of our business across town from where we live in Heber City, Utah.

Quality, American Made upland gear has, and always will be, our standard.
We look forward to engaging with everyone and being a greater part of an already great community.

God Bless,
Matt
Final Rise

Give Final Rise a Rokslide welcome and be sure and follow along on Brock’s review

Last edited by a moderator:

JD Jones

WKR
Great add right there. Love my FR vest! My hunting buddies have almost fully migrated from other brands

eddielasvegas

WKR & Chairman of the Rokslide Welcoming Committee
As the self-appointed chairman of the welcoming committee, it is my privilege to extend a laurel, and hearty handshake (virtual, of course) to our new sponsor.

Eddie

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heck yes! Glad this worked out. Love my Final Rise. Looking forward to putting the miles on with the new XT.