Welcome new moderator maidenfan539!

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Everyone please welcome new moderator Lance! (maidenfan539) Lance has been a member for several years and volunteered to help out as a way to show appreciation for all he’s learned and benefited from Rokslide. Here’s a little introduction from him. @Maidenfan539 @robby denning @Ryan Avery

"I have been a hunter since I was about 11 years old hunting grouse, turkey and whitetail in Wisconsin. I did a DIY elk hunt in Montana in 2020 and I've been out west every year (sometimes twice when the wife allowed). I have learned so much from the members here regarding gear, tactics and everything else western hunting related.

I shoot PRS as much as my schedule allows and have been for the last 5 years. I practice long range shooting almost every weekend and probably put 1,000-1,500 rounds downrange per year. I reload my own ammo to save a little bit on costs.

I look forward to contributing and helping to keep Rokslide a welcoming, learning and friendly community."
IMG_0883.jpeg

Last edited:

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome Lance! Thanks for stepping up to keep this place great.

It's not the nude selfies that will get you (except Ryan's, that one's bad)...it's the midnight fight on the classifieds 'cause someone commented on the price, then the offended jumped on the Gen Discuss and started a meme war which offended a Fudd who started a thread on what's wrong with the Millennials even though the meme war instigator is also a boomer with hi-tech digital skills so he blows up our FB wanting to know why we tolerate member Fudd and screenshots 260 Fudd posts for us to read and then mentions "while I've got you, where's my Rokstock" then mod finds out his IP is in Nigeria so bans him and now he's on AT and HT calling Rokslide pussies and another member posts that thread on Rokslide and gets warned then starts crying to Ryan who hasn't answered a PM since 2017 so then he's madder and starts sending emails to any @rokslide.com he can find and even though he's a sworn social media hater starts posting on my IG on why Ryan won't answer and a few days later why I won't answer and then mad because he gets blocked and banned and sees one of the mods at Expo and complains for 10 minutes how bad Rokslide is but wonders if he can be reinstated because his friend got banned in 2020 for skirting the classifieds rule and calling a mod a fairy but he got reinstated in a weak moment when Sam was drinking but turns out he's the guy who commented on the price that started the meme war and now you have grounds to ban him...and...and..

welcome to the party.

IDVortex

WKR

It's not the nude selfies that will get you (except Ryan's, that one's bad)...it's the midnight fight on the classifieds 'cause someone commented on the price, then the offended jumped on the Gen Discuss and started a meme war which offended a Fudd who started a thread on what's wrong with the Millennials even though the meme war instigator is also a boomer with hi-tech digital skills so he blows up our FB wanting to know why we tolerate member Fudd and screenshots 260 Fudd posts for us to read and then mentions "while I've got you, where's my Rokstock" then mod finds out his IP is in Nigeria so bans him and now he's on AT and HT calling Rokslide pussies and another member posts that thread on Rokslide and gets warned then starts crying to Ryan who hasn't answered a PM since 2017 so then he's madder and starts sending emails to any @rokslide.com he can find and even though he's a sworn social media hater starts posting on my IG on why Ryan won't answer and a few days later why I won't answer and then mad because he gets blocked and banned and sees one of the mods at Expo and complains for 10 minutes how bad Rokslide is but wonders if he can be reinstated because his friend got banned in 2020 for skirting the classifieds rule and calling a mod a fairy but he got reinstated in a weak moment when Sam was drinking but turns out he's the guy who commented on the price that started the meme war and now you have grounds to ban him...and...and..

welcome to the party.
Sooo... is this high-school?

welcome to the party.

Damn, your editor deserves every penny they get.

8iqccx.jpg