Welcome goHUNT, Rokslide Sponsor (and pick up a $50 gift card!)

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
attachment.php

Hey all,
You might have noticed an intro for goHUNT on the Rok Blog last month, but wanted to get an official welcome up on the Forum side, too.

A bunch of their content is free including The Life, The Skill, Western News, The Hunt, Outfitter Directory, and a unique approach to Landowner Tags. You can see all that and more here: www.gohunt.com

goHUNT is also a research service different than anything else out there. Entirely web-based, goHunt offers the western hunter a "toolbox" for researching the hunts you're interested in. goHUNT is really geared toward the DIY hunter who wants an efficient way to research different hunts for different species across the West.

They can point you to good-odds draw areas, OTC tags, fill-the-freezer hunts, top-tier draw tags, and landowner tags in several western states.

Their premium service is called the goHUNT INSIDER:

http://www.gohunt.com/insider (click there to see a sample of a unit)This is where the DIY hunter will find some very useful tools. Their State and Unit Profiles are very in-depth with actual pictures and weather/precip data of the huntable country in a given unit and historical data and interactive maps. Their filters allow you to get to what you're looking for easily.

I toured their site and have used the goHUNT INSIDER several times and can say it is good

Finally, they are offering a great perk this month exclusively to Rokslide members. Join the goHUNT INSIDER and receive a $50 Sportsman's Warehouse Gift Card within 3 days of joining. Who couldn't use that this time of year? Simply click here http://www.gohunt.com/rokslide and use the promo code Rokslide

attachment.php

That is a really cool offer, kinda like the mule deer hunt video below. So give our friends at goHUNT a warm Rokslide welcome then kickback and watch this very well done video

[video=vimeo;127764256]https://vimeo.com/127764256[/video]

Last edited:
Welcome aboard! I've also heard a lot of good things. I get the gohunt emails and always find the articles interesting. Just yesterday I read through Brady Miller's recap of his archery moose hunt in BC, good read! I'm really thinking of signing up, would be a great tool to research some more out of state hunts for next year!

Brock A

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just joined up. Looking forward to using this for next year's hunts. I should be drawing a tag or two and this is going to be a great tool.

Great video. I've been a gohunt Insider member for about 2 months and use the site pretty much everyday! Really excited about the draw odds section they just released, better than any other research tools I've used for in state and out of state hunts.

LifeAndLiberty

Lil-Rokslider
Lorenzo Sartini.... now there's a good ol fashioned Irish name if I ever heard one! Kidding!

Welcome from one Italian American to another