Wedding ring tattoo

No rings and no tattoos for me. My wife wears a ring of course. I told her before we got married that I wasn’t going to wear a ring. She tried to get me to wear a silicone ring when they came out and got popular but I said no. I hate rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Doing what I do for a living it would be pointless to wear one since I would need to take it off all the time.

I cooked and sliced all the meat for our wedding. We made the table centerpieces ourselves and had cheap throw away plastic table cloths. Borrowed decorations from my wife’s aunt and the whole family did the decorating. Family friend made sheet cake for everyone to eat. Wedding reception was come and go as you please and walk through a buffet style line for the little food we had. Another one of her aunts did our pictures so the only cost there was developing pictures. The reception was held at our local church in a big gym but was decorated really nice and the space was free. Our total cost for everything was maybe $1500-$2k. Still going strong 15 years later. I was 32 at the time and she was 27.

packer58

WKR
No rings and no tattoos for me. My wife wears a ring of course. I told her before we got married that I wasn’t going to wear a ring. She tried to get me to wear a silicone ring when they came out and got popular but I said no. I hate rings, bracelets, and necklaces. Doing what I do for a living it would be pointless to wear one since I would need to take it off all the time.

I cooked and sliced all the meat for our wedding. We made the table centerpieces ourselves and had cheap throw away plastic table cloths. Borrowed decorations from my wife’s aunt and the whole family did the decorating. Family friend made sheet cake for everyone to eat. Wedding reception was come and go as you please and walk through a buffet style line for the little food we had. Another one of her aunts did our pictures so the only cost there was developing pictures. The reception was held at our local church in a big gym but was decorated really nice and the space was free. Our total cost for everything was maybe $1500-$2k. Still going strong 15 years later. I was 32 at the time and she was 27.
Cradle robber .......

Backyard

WKR

I’ve got an appointment with a tattoo artist right now and that’s one item that I’m having done. It’s been 32 years since we spent all of $50, $25 for the license, $25 for the judge, to tie the knot. And going stronger than ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GreyBeck

Lil-Rokslider
Make it a scar….arc a battery by having your titanium ring touch the (+) while the wrench is on the (-) and making contact with the ring. Melting the ring a bit. Hurts like hell but is fast….i wear a silicone ring now. It was close, but kept the finger.

If u view a tattoo as more permanent than getting married, don’t do either.

Last edited:
Make it a scar….arc a battery by having your titanium ring touch the (+) while the wrench is on the (-) and making contact with the ring. Melting the ring a bit. Hurts like hell but is fast….i wear a silicone ring now. It was close, but kept the finger.

I’ve never remember my dad wearing a ring he melted back when he wrenched on heavy equipment full time and said never again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
I have one, it is roughly covered by my band. Got it about a year after getting married because I did not like the idea of loosing a finger while on a ship. Technically, at least at the time, the tattoo was against regulations, no one ever questioned me on it. There is no more respectable tattoo. Mine goes all the way around, the webbing and bottom hurts the worse, the bottom does not take ink well and looks worse than the top.

20240121_195028.jpg20240121_195010.jpg20240121_195832.jpg

The wife and I got tattoos on our ring fingers because we work in the trades and don't wear rings. The tattoos are just on top of the first knuckle because the wrap around tattoo will wear down due to rough hands and work.

jayhawk

WKR
100%

My wife was watching this show where these couples could basically choose between a super fancy wedding or a 100k down payment on a new home. They would meet with wedding planners and look at houses to see what their options were.

It was amazing how many of those jack offs chose to get a massive wedding over a 100k house payment.
Know someone who did the exact same thing (daddy’s money). They chose a country club wedding over a house….they were divorced 6mo later.