Weatherby Vanguard Fluted w/Brake $500

What caliber is that, swanger?

I didn't end up shooting my 6.5 PRC as I've decided to switch scope options for it, probably won't shoot it this year now so unfortunately won't be able to report back but I will if I do.

What caliber is that, swanger?

I didn't end up shooting my 6.5 PRC as I've decided to switch scope options for it, probably won't shoot it this year now so unfortunately won't be able to report back but I will if I do.
6.5 Creedmoor, I’ve been wanting to try one for a while. It’s more capable of a rifle than I am a shooter (currently)

What bullet/weight did you shoot?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Shot 129gr Win otm, 147gr ELDM, and 143gr ELDX, this group is the 147gr ELDM if I remember correctly. I was wanting to try 140gr ELDM but they weren’t in stock at the store.

Picked it up tuesday, degreased/torqued/mounted scope Wednesday evening, and shot for all of 15 min yesterday before the range closed. Not a comprehensive 10, 20, or 30 round group, but It’s quite a rifle for $500. Taking it on a pig hunt tomorrow in E TX

matthewmt

WKR
I only shot 140s, I need to revist the range with and without bipod. Tempted to throw a stockys vg on it.

I only shot 140s, I need to revist the range with and without bipod. Tempted to throw a stockys vg on it.

I sanded out the barrel channel, and my groups improved substantially. There was contact with the barrel that was resolved with a little 50 grit sandpaper. It's cheaper than buying a new stock. Shooting Norma Whitetail 140s.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

matthewmt

WKR
Can anyone confirm twist rate on the 6.5 vanguard 2 ?