Weather / conditions in your area

Here in Northern Utah we've had a few decent storms but it has been pretty mild for the most part. Warmer than average as well. Snow in the mountains but none down in town (Ogden). What's it like in your area?

El Niño is showing itself big time in Idaho. Been telling all my buddies who updated their sleds to get the newest and greatest that it was a bad year to finance a sled and get use out of it 😂

Reactions: TVW

Hnthrdr

WKR
Mild, but seemingly average start to winter in Co, mountains getting some snow, frontrange getting a little. Nothing major yet, but seems par for the course.

KurtR

WKR
North central Sodak and the river is wide open and still have ducks and geese all over. This time last year had been ice fishing for almost a month and snow was stacked up. Not complaining alot nice dog training when your not freezing

49ereric

WKR
way above normal temps and very little snow and we are still in a severe drought 😢

grfox92

WKR
We had an insane cold snap in mid October with big snow storms. Since then it's been mildly cold with no precipitation.

Last week we had insane wind for 4 straight days. 25mph steady wind with bigger gusts.

NW Wyoming. Yellowstone border.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

MikeDeltaFoxtrot

Lil-Rokslider
About normal here in Central Virginia. It is either clear with lows in the high 20's and highs in the 40's, or it is warmer and raining. We got a dusting of snow this week, which is more than we got all last year.

About 4" of snow (18" is normal), frozen ground, 10 or less for the last four weeks. Yesterday was -11 down on the flats. It's been normal to lower on temps. The local won't come to play and the californians and texans go home after a year.

Haggin

Lil-Rokslider
SE Nebraska warm and DRY. No material moisture since September. Maybe 1/3" tonight and tomorrow though. Probably gonna be 50 degrees on Christmas

Last edited:
According to TV, sitting at 58” of snow total so far at my place. Glad I bought a brand new Ariens in October! It has been mild with some rain over Thanksgiving but we’re finally in single digits today and hopefully stay there until March. Saw that the local ski resort is above 250” for the year. Made it out skiing a couple days last weekend and hopefully headed out tomorrow!

CorbLand

WKR
Not a lot of snow compared to last year that is for sure. Its cold when the sun isnt shinning.

yfarm

WKR
66 and cloudy, had some rain yesterday and last night, coming across northern mexico. Cool off this weekend lows in the upper 40s. After 4-5 months of 90s every day,nice weather.

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
About 4" of snow (18" is normal), frozen ground, 10 or less for the last four weeks. Yesterday was -11 down on the flats. It's been normal to lower on temps. The local won't come to play and the californians and texans go home after a year.
Where are you located?

OP
Schoolhousegrizz
According to TV, sitting at 58” of snow total so far at my place. Glad I bought a brand new Ariens in October! It has been mild with some rain over Thanksgiving but we’re finally in single digits today and hopefully stay there until March. Saw that the local ski resort is above 250” for the year. Made it out skiing a couple days last weekend and hopefully headed out tomorrow!
Where are you located?