We are under attack!

I'll explain it another way.
I've been trying for a month to figure out how to keep my Rokslide email alerts from going to the spam folder.
I can't make it happen. 😂

Thanks for the info.
Guess there must be some sort of password generator app.
I can usually barely think of 1 new password when one expires. Idk how id come up with ten. Little loan 70 plus.
That's exactly what these apps will do. LastPass, for example, will generate passwords with up to 64 characters, letters, numbers and symbols. Google up password managers and see which outfit explains it well enough for you to feel comfortable using it. Like anything, understanding how to use it before you dive in will limit your frustration.

MThuntr

WKR
Going to bump this one up...I got an email stating my password may have been compromised. I changed it a few months ago as part of a discussion on different forum and their influx of spammers/scammers but did it again this morning.

Marbles

WKR
Classified Approved
Going to bump this one up...I got an email stating my password may have been compromised. I changed it a few months ago as part of a discussion on different forum and their influx of spammers/scammers but did it again this morning.
Hopefully not via a link in the email?

Weber

FNG
If y'all need help with the tech stuff let me know. It's what my company does. I've seen this type of attack in the past. It's tricky because they will only redirect people from certain entry points to avoid detection.

gelton

WKR
99% of the time it's some kind of Malware on your computer. But I will check a few things. Thanks for the screenshot.
Remember that time when the whole site was taken over by the Free Syrian Army or some other rebel group.... a nightmare for you but in hindsight, it was pretty funny.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Remember that time when the whole site was taken over by the Free Syrian Army or some other rebel group.... a nightmare for you but in hindsight, it was pretty funny.
Oh, I remember that made us change everything. HAHA!

I was just editing a forsale tread and noticed this link embedded. Then this popped up.

I changed my password when you said to.
And I downloaded malware bytes recommended earlier and did 3 scans on my phone and it said nothing.
20210704_191826.jpgScreenshot_20210704-191525_Chrome.jpg

"getting hacked"..... yep that is the excuse that I use with the wife every time hunting equipment is delivered to the house. 😂. It is amazing how many hackers love the same hunting brands that I do!!

mxgsfmdpx

WKR
I'll explain it another way.
I've been trying for a month to figure out how to keep my Rokslide email alerts from going to the spam folder.
I can't make it happen. 😂
I have all site alerts turned off. It’s in the account settings. No notifications even on the site and no emails. Its so much better. Only red notifications I get are PMs.

Sorry if any of you quote me in threads and I don’t respond. It’s because I don’t see it. PM me.

I'm getting spam pop ups again that over take the Rokslide page.
And it is only happening on rok. No other sites.
I'm using the full site, in Chrome on an android

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I'm getting spam pop ups again that over take the Rokslide page.
And it is only happening on rok. No other sites.
I'm using the full site, in Chrome on an android
Please send me Screenshots

Thanks!

Movi

FNG
I’m having the same as treedogs. Only on this site. Sucks the world we live in and how much effort is put forth to stop this!