We are under attack!

archp625

WKR
Thanks Ryan. I got a message from someone saying their friend wants to buy something. Gave them my cell and said PayPal only. We shall see if it’s legit.

Thanks Ryan.
Are you able to see where these dirtbags are logging in from through their IP address?

Smokey12

Lil-Rokslider
The other day I had those bogus pop ups taking over my screen on the forum. I figured something was up..

rclouse79

WKR
How do you know if you have been hacked? Can you still log into your account and see the bogus activity?

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
How do you know if you have been hacked? Can you still log into your account and see the bogus activity?
No, you will be locked out and if your notifications are on it will tell you your email has been changed. We made some changes so it should clear this up. But it always best to change your PW frequently.

rclouse79

WKR
I wonder how they get the passwords and why they couldn’t get a new one if you changed it. Dirty bastards.

OP
Ryan Avery

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
I wonder how they get the passwords and why they couldn’t get a new one if you changed it. Dirty bastards.
They have to control the email. That's why they change it. Most people use the same email and PW all over the internet. Don't do that.

One data breach and they have all your logins!

Smokey12

Lil-Rokslider
Ya I kind of thought it was this site. I will try to screen shot it too.

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
Smokey, Sounds like you have alot of spyware and adaware if your getting alot of popups that is not the site but your browser. to clean that up go download Malwarebytes from here. https://www.malwarebytes.com/adwcleaner/ install that (Yes its safe) and run it on your PC. Its Free for their basic scan and clean up

SHTF

WKR
Classified Approved
This is what you want to see

1615442332749.png

When you load this do the browser extension also. It will help you when your surfing all of those less then safe sites =)