Water tank for wood stove...worth the money?

I'm thinking about ordering a water tank (probably this one) for my wood stove and trying to decide if it's worth the money. For those that have used them, did you find a hot water tank to be a worthwhile addition? Part of me says the water tank is a waste of money since I could just use my liquid or canister fuel cookstove to heat water as needed. But I could see how having a couple gallons of hot water on hand would be nice.

I have two wall tents, two stoves and two five gallon hot water tanks. This will be my 52 consecutive elk season. I haven’t always had a hot water tank, but I’ll bet I’m pushing 35 years with one attached to the stove.
Sanitation, there is always warm to hot water for hand washing. Damper down the stove in the morning, hunt all day in the snow, back in camp at dark the water is still warm.
Meal prep. We vacuum seal almost everything. Lasagna, pot roast, enchiladas, what ever. First guy back to camp fires up stoves and drops that nights dinner bag in the water tank. No fuss dinner ready in an hour. Eat on paper plates, plastic utensils, very little clean up but water there to do it.
After dinner 50/50 hot and fresh water for helmet baths or gravity showers.
Wake up after a night of scratching all those parts that get itchy when living in a tent, pretty easy to wash before you start messing with the community coffee pot and breakfast.
Yep I think you’ll be happy you got it.

If you're not sure it's worth the money or how much you'd use it, I'd start with just a larger kettle as mentioned above. It's also easier to transport/pour your water where you want it when hot, and easy to clean!

Probably really depends on how big of camp you have and how long you're there. When I have a "base camp" its usually 3-4 people and often with l eww adding a few horses in support. So I have a hard time seeing a want/need of this. If you have a bigger group that is truck camping or a big horse string you might love it!

wyoguy

Lil-Rokslider
Have 1 and we've rarely used it, most of the time just never put it on and get used to using it. Always have a gas stove to heat water if we need it. Just a personal preference deal