• Dango M1

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ridge

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

PNWGATOR

WKR
Shoot2HuntU
I have a Saddleback front pocket leather ID wallet and do NOT like it’s inability to easily carry cash. It’s well made and has held up exceptionally.

tony

WKR
Ordered one of those Big Skinny wallets mentioned. Looked real familiar to my old trusty leather I have now.
Pics when it gets here

Michigander

Lil-Rokslider
Loving my beaver tail leather wallet from Randy Shuff. It is tough as nails. I dropped it in my boars pen and he munched on it for a while and you can't even tell. Its patina gets better with age.

20221105_225447.jpg

To respond to the OP's question, I can't comment on the Ridge as I don't own that wallet. My neighbor and my brother have them and they both love it. On the Dango however..........spend your money on any other wallet.

I have a Dango M1 and it's a total piece of crap. Not only is it too big/bulky, but it's construction is pure garbage. The stitching was falling apart within a few months of daily use. I used it for no more than 3 months before I replaced it. Read the reviews on their website, you'll see lots of complaints about the stitching falling apart with minimal use.

I was going to go the Ridge route as a replacement, but instead bought an ArcDry. It checked all the boxes I was looking for in a front carry wallet and I'm super happy with it. Been using it for over a year now.

I stopped using a separate wallet years ago in favour of a phone cover with a simple slot that holds two cards, similar to the one below:
1668155363235.png

It adds very little bulk while fully protecting the contents from getting bent.

For me, a “tactical wallet” would just be another unnecessary item to keep track of, and since I always know where my phone is anyway, this method really simplifies things. I would never go back to carrying my cards separately.

Last edited: