Which one

• Dango M1

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Ridge

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters

DuckDogDr

WKR
Looking between the dango M1 maverick and Ridge Titanium.

Old trifold is getting a little worn and bothers my backside more than it used to.
Anyone have any experience with either ?

oake

Lil-Rokslider
Ridge also - I got suckered in with their Bronco Giveaway, still waiting for my successful email 🤣😂

bat-cave

WKR
I have a Ridge, but moved back to leather (Andar Apollo). Small enough to go in a front pocket or rear pocket without being uncomfortable.

I dont know what it is but looking at the Ridge I just dont get it. That M1 looks interesting. I like just a simple leather non folding wallet. I dont carry much though.

ODB

WKR
I never understood how people use those hard wallets?? Aren’t they uncomfortable as hell when you sit on them or am I missing something important…

I never understood how people use those hard wallets?? Aren’t they uncomfortable as hell when you sit on them or am I missing something important…
They are slightly bigger then credit card and go in your front pocket?

kpk

WKR
Why a hard wallet? I've had a saddleback leather co. front pocket wallet for 10ish years and it still looks like the day I got it. Carried every day in the back pocket. They changed the design a bit since I got mine, but I'd immediately replace it with the same if I ever lost it. Don't think I ever had a wallet last more than a year or two until this one.

Why a hard wallet? I've had a saddleback leather co. front pocket wallet for 10ish years and it still looks like the day I got it. Carried every day in the back pocket. They changed the design a bit since I got mine, but I'd immediately replace it with the same if I ever lost it. Don't think I ever had a wallet last more than a year or two until this one.
Most of the hard wallets have RFID blocking built in.

I’ve been carry an older fossil leather front pocket wallet for years. It’s pretty worn out and I need to replace it but I’m having a hard time finding one as low profile with all the same pockets as the fossil. Big wallets in the back pocket equal back problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk