Waldrop PacSeat

jps-pa

FNG

I am a traditional bow hunter. Looking to purchase a Waldrop Pacseat; any trad hunters willing to share their experience? Thanks…

mgmicky

Lil-Rokslider
Do it. I’m on my 4th or 5th season with mine and I really like it, especially since moving to the mountains. So much better than lugging a treestand in and out every time.

I'm a ground only hunter and just received mine. Much easier to carry and lighter than any of my other solutions. Easy to adjust to make it easy to get out of and be mobile if needed. I'm gonna love hunting with it.

bowkill

FNG
I got one for last season. It's really comfortable and allows you to draw without much movement. Very light and convenient to get in and out of the woods with. Recommend it for sure!

I love mine although the straps leave a lot to be desired. I actually removed the shoulder straps and hip belt and just strap it to an Exo k3. That way I get the carrying capacity and comfort of the Exo and can still quickly deploy the Pacseat. I barely climb trees anymore- too much fun from the ground.

OP
jps-pa

jps-pa

FNG
I ordered one yesterday. Thank you for your help. Good luck this season.

mjh

Lil-Rokslider
I just ordered one today. I'll likely remove the straps and set it up to be carried via my Hellcat. I have several hunting chairs so we'll see how this one stacks up. I have the Millennium G100 chair plus a few others.