WA bear down!

Did you take it to Michelle to get rugged?

I hope not. mine has been at her shop for 2 years now and im pretty sure nothings been done on it. Charlie was doing the rug for me and she his rugger. its been three years and 3 weeks since I dropped it off....

I hope not. mine has been at her shop for 2 years now and im pretty sure nothings been done on it. Charlie was doing the rug for me and she his rugger. its been three years and 3 weeks since I dropped it off....

That's crazy...shitty deal.

I don't know much about Michelle, but I do know that Charlie had some major issues with his tannery, and it put him behind almost a year.

Nice bear!

The biggest bear I have seen in there was chocolate. I think it was probably pretty close to where ftf got his bear.

Right on . I have seen and killed a few brown ones down around my place. Seems 90 % of the bears are black though .

ive seen trail cam pics of chocolates in there and seems most of the bears that get shot are black but this bear is neither, im color blind so i cant say, but its cinnamon or blonde or a combo depending on who you ask...
but ya, ive never seen or heard of a bear this color coming out of that area
dirty: are people already talking

Back