Vote on the 2021 Best Sheep Photo Contest

Vote on the best Rokslide member's sheep photo

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
The Rokslide staff just voted on the finalists based on the entry rules here

Now it's Rokslide members' turn to pick the winners.

First place takes home the Stone Glacier's
SKY 5900/X-curve Frame

Second place will be sleeping in the Stone Glacier's Skyscraper 2P Tent

Here are the rules we judged the finalists by:

1) WOW Factor. Is it a great photo that grabs the viewer? This takes in lighting, color, uniqueness, etc.
2) Composition- by that I mean the way in which the different parts that make up your photo are arranged- is there too much background, not enough animal? or visa versa? Are the horn tips out of the frame or the hunters head cut off? Or is it a good balance between the sheep, the hunter, the terrain? (the hunter is not required to appear in the photo.)
3) Size of animal. This doesn't mean biggest animal wins, but if #1 and #2 are equal, we'll chose the bigger animal.
4) Must be a photo of a sheep harvested in 2021

Please vote on the photos in the poll at the top of the thread (Tapatalk users can't see the poll, so use full-site if you'd like to vote.)

Only Rokslide members with accounts registered by 12/18/21 will be counted towards winners (the fairest way to pick a winner), although those late votes will still show up in the poll.

I'll leave the poll open until approximately December 31st.

Please, only one vote per person. If you think you can rig it by creating multiple member user names and voting, @Jskaanland is all over you! If you're caught voting more than once, all your votes are disqualified.

Also, if you made the finalist list, go ahead and vote on your own photo, but remember if you try to vote with multiple user names, your photo will be pulled from the contest. And @Ryan Avery will ban you.

Here are the finalists in no particular order. Cast your vote in the poll using the member's name listed at top of each photo.

ejs21
ejs21 dall.jpg

akbrett

akbrett dall.jpeg

Cactus Kid
Cactus kid dall.jpeg

swarovskicoues
Swarovskicoues stone.jpeg

Old and gray
Old and gray.jpg
awilder
awilder dall.jpeg

Firedupmomma
firedupmomma bighorn.jpeg

huntinelk
huntinelk.jpg

Last edited:
OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Before I vote I have to say that wild sheep are a lot like wild trout…they’re only found in beautiful places.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yip, the background in the sheep contests usually is better than the elk and deer contests

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, the poll has closed.

@Jskaanland will verify the entries and let me know official winners, then we'll announce.

Hold tight....

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
OK, official winners…

First place for the Stone Glacier's KY 5900/X-curve Frame

@ejs21

Second place for the Stone Glacier's Skyscraper 2P Tent

@akbrett

Congrats you two!!!!!!

Hit me in a PM within 10 days to claim your prize and I’ll get you hooked up with the Stone Glacier Crew

For everyone who entered, a big thanks from the Rokstaff, we appreciate you helping make this place what it is, and congrats on some nice looking rams