WTS Vortex / Swaro ATS 65mm / Manfrotto

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Selling a few optics in order to upgrade my glass:

Vortex 20x56 binoculars. Used these on one hunt, mounted them to a tripod with Outdoorsmans hardware. Been in my safe for a while, glass is clean the eyecups seem to pop-off, Ive heard this can be fixed but sending to Vortex. These are otherwise in great shape. $700 obo shipped

Manfrotto 128RC - Fluid Tripod Head, bought this a while back but decided I like my current set up better. $65 shipped

Swarovski ATS (non-hd) 20-60x 65mm, glass and body are in great shape, swapped the eye piece cover for the Ollin set up and now dont know where the original cover is. $1250 shipped have original box and paperwork for this spotter SPF

Leica Geovid 10x42 R - older barrel type rangefinders, measures in yards and has EHR capabilities. Had these as back ups but havent used them in years. Would trade for 10x42 non rangefinding Swaro EL or Leica. $950 obo shipped. Will include outdoorsmans tripod adaptor. Have original box for these binos
TRADE PENDING

Outdoorsmans micro pan head. With two plates. Like new, never taken out into the woods. Like my fluid head better. $275 obo shipped

Nightforce NXS 3.5-15x50mm, was on a hunting rifle then swapped out as a range scope. Its heavy for my needs and have range glass with more magnification. .250 moa clicks, npr reticle, functions as it should. Some marks but no dings,dents or scratches. $1050 obo shipped

Will post pics shortly.

Attachments

• IMG_1751.jpeg
    IMG_1751.jpeg
    251.3 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Just a question… insurance responsibility of the buyer? usually that’s not the case because that is what protects the seller. If buyer doesn’t get the item or it’s damaged they can get their money back pretty easily and then the seller is left holding the bag

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
A

Aoudaddy

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Updated this post and added more items for sale. Please PM if you have any questions.