Vortex Razor UHD 8X32 and 10X32 Mid Size Binoculars

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
VortexUHD.jpgThe Vortex UHD (Ultra High Definition) line of binoculars recently expanded with the introduction of lighter, more compact 32mm models (8x32 and 10X32).

I was able to take a deep look at them with a top competitor in the class, the Swarovski CL 10X30.

The results are in my upcoming review.

I am curious on the thoughts from Roksliders on these new mid-size bins from Vortex. Which one would you choose?

JGRaider

WKR
8x32. Can you give us some tidbits? A teaser? Something? I've never cared for 10x32 configurations personally.

OP
Matt Cashell

Matt Cashell

Administrator
Staff member
8x32. Can you give us some tidbits? A teaser? Something? I've never cared for 10x32 configurations personally.

Ha!

You shouldn’t have to wait long!

I generally prefer 8x in a 32mm objective as well, because I don’t have a brightness penalty over my usual 10x42.

This particular 10x32, however, really started to win me over though because of the immense FOV and full-size “feel.”

Other 10x32s are often so tiny they are really hard to hold steady by hand.

JGRaider

WKR
Ha!

You shouldn’t have to wait long!

I generally prefer 8x in a 32mm objective as well, because I don’t have a brightness penalty over my usual 10x42.

This particular 10x32, however, really started to win me over though because of the immense FOV and full-size “feel.”

Other 10x32s are often so tiny they are really hard to hold steady by hand.
Calling Matt Cashell, calling Matt Cashell.........