Vortex Razor UHD 10x42 good price?

Jaegerr

FNG
I came across a good deal online for a brand new set of the 10x42 Vortex Razor UHD Bino's with the Vortex Glasspak Pro harness for $1,150 total including taxes and shipping. I'm not very knowledgeable about binoculars or glass but for around the $1,000 price point a lot of people seemed really happy with these binoculars, and I'm in the process of building out my first western elk kit from scratch basically so I'm balancing price on a lot of things. Is $1,150 out the door for the binoculars and a Vortex binocular harness a good deal, or look at other options? Thanks!

And yes I've been scanning through the classifieds every day for gear, including binoculars.

I came across a good deal online for a brand new set of the 10x42 Vortex Razor UHD Bino's with the Vortex Glasspak Pro harness for $1,150 total including taxes and shipping. I'm not very knowledgeable about binoculars or glass but for around the $1,000 price point a lot of people seemed really happy with these binoculars, and I'm in the process of building out my first western elk kit from scratch basically so I'm balancing price on a lot of things. Is $1,150 out the door for the binoculars and a Vortex binocular harness a good deal, or look at other options? Thanks!

And yes I've been scanning through the classifieds every day for gear, including binoculars.
sierra has refurbished razor UHDs for 900$

Solm

FNG
I have the 8x42 UHDs and they're great. I haven't looked through the other top name brands but I'm honestly not sure what I'd be missing with the UHDs. I had a pair of 10x razors and the UHDs are noticeably better. I got them for hunting and they are a little heavy but having them up in the tree bow hunting has been awesome toward late evening.