Vortex 1x24 muzzleloader scope @ sportsman Warehouse for 59.97.

OP
lazydrifter
That's crazy that fast. I just ordered one and so did my son. And our orders went thru. They must not have gotten many. I wonder if it could have been a pricing error because it says on the listing that it is out of stock and not likely to be available again. Maybe they were supposed to be listed at 159.97.

Last edited:

Heath423

Lil-Rokslider
Yeah you may have gotten lucky with the price before they noticed. Good snag.

dye7barrel

Lil-Rokslider
Dang, just paid $130 for the same scope last week. Guessing a ton of folks on WA in the market for this item.

Crossfire model just doesn't cut it for me if I draw a Utah or NM elk mz tag. Major brands need to jump on the opportunity and start producing some decent mid-price quality 1x mz scopes, maybe some with a basic ballistic reticle.

Honestly to me good irons are better than cheap 1x scope. I wish Burris would bring back their 1x. It was good quality and tough as nails.

Honestly to me good irons are better than cheap 1x scope. I wish Burris would bring back their 1x. It was good quality and tough as nails.
Agree, I have the Williams Western Precision front globe/rear peep sight system on 2 of my muzzies. I would consider trying a decent 1X scope with ballistic reticle where legal.

Fatcamp

WKR
I've tried a bunch and the Crossfire is better than most and has held zero for a bunch of rounds. I still check before hunting.

Wish I'd seen this deal as my kids gun needs one.

OP
lazydrifter
Yeah crazy price. we ordered 2 and I used a 10% off coupon I had so they were actually 54.00 each. If I see any more listed I'll post up the link.

Would this be legal in Colorado?
No scopes in Colorado. Only opens sights. From the hunting brochure, page 14:
Only open or iron sights allowed in muzzleloading seasons. Fiber optics
and fluorescent paint incorporated into or on open or iron sights are legal.
Scopes or any sighting device using artificial light, batteries and electronic
gear are prohibited during muzzleloading seasons.