Vivo forest tracker esc durability

OP
H
And you got the sagging, running I spoke about when it’s put on thicker. If it doesn’t bother you rock on :)
Nah it doesn't bother me. Most of what looks like running/sagging I think is the leather texture underneath. It does noticeably pool up near the sole since I let them cure upright. As long as it's functional!

Deli

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any recommendations for insoles to add a little more cushion and warmth without adding arch support or stiffness?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Odd1out

Lil-Rokslider
Anyone have any recommendations for insoles to add a little more cushion and warmth without adding arch support or stiffness?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk
Someone on here used xero insoles to add cushion.

Sent from my SM-G986W using Tapatalk

fwafwow

WKR
I got a set of Revivo in "great" condition and they look pretty close to brand new to me.

FZMT

FNG
Tundra ESC is up for sale on the Vivo UK site.

It does look like a very substantial price increase over the Trackers, I’d guess they’ll be listed ~$500 USD (£400 on the UK site).

I’ll probably still get a pair but it sure takes some enthusiasm out of the whole deal.

I copped some escs when they finally were in stock for 2 seconds off the website. Have been trying to beat the brakes off them in this 100 day period haha. Love them so far.

I've got "Excellent" Tracker ESC's on the way to try this year. I wear minimalist/barefoot style shoes every day.
I love my crispi lineup, but it just sucked getting into them and feeling my foot squish up after wearing Vivos, daily. Love the esc so far.

ElPollo

WKR
Tundra ESC is up for sale on the Vivo UK site.

It does look like a very substantial price increase over the Trackers, I’d guess they’ll be listed ~$500 USD (£400 on the UK site).

I’ll probably still get a pair but it sure takes some enthusiasm out of the whole deal.

Looks like an improvement over Steger mukluks, but wow, that’s a lot of money for what you’re getting.

I love my crispi lineup, but it just sucked getting into them and feeling my foot squish up after wearing Vivos, daily. Love the esc so far.

I wear the tracker esc and then my sneakers are Xeros.

If I wear my twisted x mocs or my cowboy boots (wide size) to work my foot are so sore. It’s crazy how your feet adapt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk