Vivo forest tracker esc durability

Formidilosus

Super Moderator
Shoot2HuntU
Aaand I’m back wanting to try a pair. Haha

I’ll bite the bullet at some point and take them on a few scouting trips before committing to a full 10 day trip. Been wearing minimalist shoes for a while now and running finally feels better.

I would take it very cautiously. I have worn minimalist or no shoes for 20 years.

I dont come on here much anymore but wanted to see if anyone used these for hunting. My last few hunts I was using some Lems, but wanted to see if anyone had tried these before, and happy to find this thread at the very top of the forum! Anyone compare these to Lems waterproof boulder boots? Mine have a tear in the stitch so they arent waterproof anymore, I like my workout Vivos but man the price tag hurts.

OP
H
I dont come on here much anymore but wanted to see if anyone used these for hunting. My last few hunts I was using some Lems, but wanted to see if anyone had tried these before, and happy to find this thread at the very top of the forum! Anyone compare these to Lems waterproof boulder boots? Mine have a tear in the stitch so they arent waterproof anymore, I like my workout Vivos but man the price tag hurts.
Just make sure to buy them from vivo, whether from their online store or Amazon. If you get them from a third party vendor they won't honor their warranty and you'll find multiple people in this thread have had premature outsole separation above the stitching which leads to zero water resistance.

It seems it can be rectified with cement glue and kgs boot guard. I haven't tried it on mine yet.

I'm fairly certain I'll be testing out the Baer shoes Bergkomfort on a backpacking trip through some really wet areas over a week starting July 5. I was going to sell them if possible to get another size, but since I've got no bites on my listing I might give them a go. I think they'd be a great more durable alternative to the vivo, although with a distinctly less barefoot feel. They're somewhat of a more substantial/slightly stiffer tracker esc in my opinion. I think the outsole and water resistance will blow the tracker's away.