Vevor DZ-260C Chamber Sealer

Azone

WKR
A9CFFED3-2509-495C-BAB5-E97AA340D725.jpeg
So far I’m 250 seal cycles deep and it has been great. Hopefully it doesn’t pull any typical cheap Chinese product tricks like breaking or catching on fire. So far I’m thinking it was a deal.
Anyone else running one of these in their protein processing kit?

Looks very similar to my vacmaster chamber sealer.

I have been happy with mine. Wouldn’t be shocked to know they are replicas under different names

Top147

Lil-Rokslider
I would guess I am 50 cycles in. Absolutely good deal. Few YouTube vids out there regarding usage. I’m running 3mm bags for salmon no issues so far.

geterdone

FNG
I have a vacmaster 215, over 2k bags in 2 years and works like a champ still.

Big thing is to change the oil regularly if it is an oil style vacuum pump. I change mine every fall.

Lem makes a unit that costco sells, those are probably the Chinese variety and lots of guys have good luck with them, you should be fine.

Sent from my SM-S911U using Tapatalk

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
I have a vacmaster 215, over 2k bags in 2 years and works like a champ still.

Big thing is to change the oil regularly if it is an oil style vacuum pump. I change mine every fall.

Lem makes a unit that costco sells, those are probably the Chinese variety and lots of guys have good luck with them, you should be fine.

How often do you change your oil?

geterdone

FNG
How often do you change your oil?
Every year, roughly 1000 bags per year so far.

The manual says 100 hours I believe, which I don't think I hit in a year but I don't really pay attention to run hours.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Are you still liking this unit?
It’s not bad. Its not the best money can buy by no means but it’s not bad. It will get a little tired if you try to do 40 bags in a row type work with it but if you let it cool it works fine.

TxLite

WKR
It’s not bad. Its not the best money can buy by no means but it’s not bad. It will get a little tired if you try to do 40 bags in a row type work with it but if you let it cool it works fine.
Does it seal pretty well with moisture? I’ve been looking at switching to a chamber type unit and saw how cheap these are so I’ve been curious.

OP
Azone

Azone

WKR
Does it seal pretty well with moisture? I’ve been looking at switching to a chamber type unit and saw how cheap these are so I’ve been curious.
It does pretty well. My wife and I will seal soups or meat in marinades with it and I’ve had no drama that was too outta control. We did have some butternut squash soup one night that proved to be a pain but other than that I got no gripes about it. It isn’t top of the line but it’s not bad either, YMMV.