Vasectomy

waspocrew

WKR
My wife is extremely high risk. If she gets knocked up we already talked about it. Her legacy will carry on in her children. We are not so selfish to think that this world belongs to us alone.

I have 2 friends with vasectomys. They turned into even bigger vaginas after getting them. Theyre so whiney crybaby and they lost all their drive to be a man.

We talk on here about how soft and pussified men are becoming, then support the idea of pussifying men....weird!

You do realize you still have your balls after the procedure right?

Unreal to think you’d rather potentially have your wife die during a high risk pregnancy/delivery than have a couple of snips.

I’m planning to get “pussified” in the next year.

kkp005

WKR
You do realize you still have your balls after the procedure right?

Unreal to think you’d rather potentially have your wife die during a high risk pregnancy/delivery than have a couple of snips.

I’m planning to get “pussified” in the next year.
I honestly think he might believe it’s like when you “cut” a bull calf and Turn him in to a steer 😂.
I got cut , I didn’t get soft and fat ….. and my dinger still works just as good as it did before

Vasectomy... why would i give up part of my manhood to not have kids.. im over 40. Give me more kids, yeah theyre a challenge, but what in life is more worthwhile than that?

A boat, no
Another house, can still get one if i wanted.
Trips, why cant i continue to go?

I never understood what people stood to gain by cutting themselves.

To me, this world can provide me nothing more than those who are near to me. All the rest is just noise after that.
I don't disagree with you, but for some guys they don't wanna get their side chicks pregnant. Lol

For me, my wife was having all sorts of hell with her periods and doc suggested it could be some of the various forms of birth control she's been on. I got snipped so she could try going without birth control and see if it helped. It didn't help, and my right but still aches fierce when I catch a cold or wear the wrong underwear. I actually know before I'm gonna get sick because the nuts will start killing me. My snip was in 2017.

Loo.wii

WKR
Had one about 25 years ago. Your wife has to sign off on the procedure also.

Yep. You are fully conscious. They will stick a long needle in your nuts to numb them.

Hurt? Painful? WTF do do think?

Doesn’t take long. Buy some frozen peas and pack the ‘twig and berries’ for 2 days. Don’t do much.

You’ll live

Edit/PS
Amazing the things you remember 25 years later
que vicarious testical pain