Utah Nebo unit archery deer questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
A buddy and I drew a general archery deer tag for the nebo unit. I don’t know much about the unit at all. I’m not trying to get anyone’s honey holes or points. Just curious if anyone has any information they would like to pass on. If you’ve hunted there how is the road system? We plan on bringing a four wheeler and hiking in to some more secluded areas to glass. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
OP
Tegr0429

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
Never fails the "not looking for the honey hole" posts are out.
Sorry if it came off that way, genuinely I don’t want anyone’s spots. More so just how the road system is and if it’s worth bringing the quad all the way from GA.

I live in the unit and can count on one thumb how many times I’ve used an atv hunting it. Not many roads, mostly steep roadless country. A dirtbike would be more helpful, unit has a bunch of single track. Hell you can get a passenger car to all the main trailheads. Good luck!

OP
Tegr0429

Tegr0429

Lil-Rokslider
Why would you apply for a unit without doing any research on it and then post here asking strangers for help?
Second choice draw, hunted the unit twice on loafer. I was looking to go to a different section where there are more roads.

rcb2000

WKR
Plenty of ways to e-scout and get intel without asking for specifics.
You’d be surprised what you can learn by researching good hikes in the unit in question.
Hikers are very detailed…

fngTony

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.