Utah 2023 Results

npm352

WKR
And Idaho does half of their draws(OIL) in one app period and half in the other(deer/elk/antelope), they also have no points. To me Idaho has the simplest draw out there. It should take them a week minimum whereas it usually takes at least 3 weeks. They released results on the 19th this year and everybody praised them, meanwhile Nevada, running a much more complicated process, had an application deadline 10 days later and released results the same day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Idaho's draw could be done with buckets and carnival tickets by a group of 4th graders it is so simple.

Kal-Elk

Lil-Rokslider
Have you ever applied for NR elk in Wyoming? They hold on to your money for nearly 4 months before posting results. Utah getting it done in a month isn't terrible. Just annoying it isn't what we're used to.

This is by design I imagine. 4 months of interest on all those deposits.

Idaho's draw could be done with buckets and carnival tickets by a group of 4th graders it is so simple.

I’ve said the same for years, my ultimate plan is to find out how to bid to be the draw vendor next time it comes open. I will do the draw with buckets and carnival tickets and charge $30 at the door for a pancake breakfast and bbq lunch. Have an MC calling out names as they are drawn. I would give half of the money to IDFG. They would come out way ahead. Ultimately all of the logic involved in this plan is the reason why it would absolutely be rejected.

I’ve said the same for years, my ultimate plan is to find out how to bid to be the draw vendor next time it comes open. I will do the draw with buckets and carnival tickets and charge $30 at the door for a pancake breakfast and bbq lunch. Have an MC calling out names as they are drawn. I would give half of the money to IDFG. They would come out way ahead. Ultimately all of the logic involved in this plan is the reason why it would absolutely be rejected.

For real?
Email from the CC company or UDWR email?
I'm excited. Thanks

CorbLand

WKR
For real?
Email from the CC company or UDWR email?
I'm excited. Thanks
Assuming you meant to quote me.

Email is from DWR, it states that they will start charging cards in a couple days. They will attempt to charge you 5 times and contact you 4 times if the charge fails. After the 5th fail, the tag will be offered to the next in line.

CorbLand

WKR
Thats it, I am filing a complaint.

My wife doesnt even care. I texted her that she drew and her response was "shit, of course." Mostly because we are going out of town the beginning of October for 10 days but it still made me laugh.

Last edited:

PVHunter

Lil-Rokslider
Haven't seen anything yet. Feel like that old Mervyn's commercial "open open open."