USPS Delays to Canada

Drop_Tine

FNG
Just wondering if any other canucks have had long waits to get their packs up to Canada recently? I had a pack ship out on April 29th, 2022 and it's still sitting in Carson/Los Angeles..

Thanks,

Drop_Tine

Not Canada but I ordered some sportsmatch rings from the uk and they've been in Los Angeles since Friday the 27th. Customs probably took the weekend off haha

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Last winter I had something take 6 weeks, turns out it took real long as it got inspected by customs. Turned out good as they never even charged me duty, saved a bunch on that purchase.

Double check the insurance timelines where you can call to make claim, not sure how long you have.

Sounds like I'm not an exception on the wait time. Thanks for chiming in!

I had spotting scope case ship from Marsupial on the same day as the pack and the case arrive in 10 days. Don't think I'll use USPS again.

i had an order from SG in the winter with USPS, and it sat in compton for weeks, i think it took over a month to arrive.

Not for my pack but my sleeping pad. Had like a 4 week shipping time. I had it redirected to my parents house in Texas and had them box it up and send it to me. Then it only took 3 days.

Canada is a whole nother animal. Few rifles and now no handguns. Get a pointy stick when you go hiking.

They ate orobably doing the covid quarrantine on the backpacks.

Haha seems that way. Talked to the shipper, they said most orders to Central Canada take a month to month and half these days..

I would NEVER use USPS for deliveries into/out of Canada. Thier tracking stops at the border. I have had 2 hunting downpayments lost and never heard from again. I'll only use UPS or Fedex where tracking remains as it crosses..

That's weird (sounds like pretty inconsistent service from USPS). I've had previous tracking work across the border. This parcel was shipped Priority Mail International

I would NEVER use USPS for deliveries into/out of Canada. Thier tracking stops at the border. I have had 2 hunting downpayments lost and never heard from again. I'll only use UPS or Fedex where tracking remains as it crosses..
just have to switch to canada post for tracking when it reaches the border

just have to switch to canada post for tracking when it reaches the border
I sent both my payments via Certified and Registered US mail and both times after leaving the US, was told no way to track...Although that might not be accurate, it's exactly what I as told and neither payment has ever been found in 2 years. Of course I cancelled the checks but I lost the fees and cancelled check fee...

Back