Upgrading my Foxpro, which model?

Nuke Man

WKR
Hey fellas, looking at upgrading my ecaller. I've had a Foxpro Wildfire 2 now about 5 or so years. Starting to get grainy sounding on high pitched calls. I hate the remote setup too. Looking at a fusion or banshee. Not really looking to stray away from foxpro, but have considered a lucky duck.

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
The Fusion is a great call but I like the Shockwave better. The biggest difference for me is the abilty to turn the speakers to whatever direction I want and it seems louder to me. The Fusion is smaller and lighter though so if you hike a ton, it may be a better option.

Logan T

WKR
I’ve got the banshee.... I don’t know what the price difference is between them anymore but I’ve had my banshee for years and have had exactly zero thoughts about wishing I had spent more for the others. Banshee is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

duchntr

WKR
I have an older cs24 and its a great call, used to use an fx4 and wasn't terribly impressed. Id personally go with the banshee from your listed choices, my brother seems to like his banshee.

Txrookie

Lil-Rokslider
Fusion, I finally forked out for one when my old Johnny Stewart died 4 years ago and have never looked back. The remote is great and is a real plus if you do night calling. My buddy has a shockwave that we use and it’s also great.

Attachments

• 447371B4-C853-474B-A41E-02D4C5BA5C58.jpeg
    447371B4-C853-474B-A41E-02D4C5BA5C58.jpeg
    324.3 KB · Views: 24

isu22andy

WKR
Shockwave, if not any model with the TX 1000 remote is night and day over the Wildfire 2 remote .

OP
N

Nuke Man

WKR
Fusion inbound. Looking forward to the new call. I mostly hunt night with thermals. Thanks all