High Country Hunt

Haha piss off. It’s a public forum and will be used by everyone how they see fit. If you don’t like the way I am using it then go spend some more time hunting so you have more to show off than the deer in your profile pic. I’ve contributed on other forums but never even used this one until I saw it had a thread about this hunt. I’m happy to contribute in the future. The person I am replying to joined when he first drew the tag so I’m not sure what the difference is.
Welcome to Rokslide. You should take an opportunity to look around a bit and you'll find this community is pretty awesome.

Now unfortunately we aren't letting FNG's (new guys) post up unit specific questions. Any unit question/answers remain out in the world wide webs forever, which can doom some really great spots.

Rokslide's administrations expectation is that all long standing Rokslide members will understand and support this concept and take all such conversations to private message.

Yes it's a hassle to join and be part of this community but the rewards are worth the effort including the ability to send and receive private messages.

Hope to see you active in the forums, and good luck on your hunt!

Haha piss off. It’s a public forum and will be used by everyone how they see fit. If you don’t like the way I am using it then go spend some more time hunting so you have more to show off than the deer in your profile pic. I’ve contributed on other forums but never even used this one until I saw it had a thread about this hunt. I’m happy to contribute in the future. The person I am replying to joined when he first drew the tag so I’m not sure what the difference is.

Figured it'd be tough to top your first post but number 2 will definitely win ya even more favor around here. Enjoy.

I can't fault anyone asking for advice when drawing a ram tag. Some folks put in their whole lives and never draw. I was extremely lucky on my 2nd attempt, my first for this unit. Sounds like his dad has been putting in for 30+ years so I'd say his dad has more than paid his dues. Frandsen21 is doing what any son would do - humbly reaching out on his dad's behalf. I was a newbie to sheep hunting a few years ago and since then I've volunteered on a couple different captures, one sheep counting activity, bought a lifetime membership to IWSF, and attended the last two annual banquets to pay it forward. I also helped a buddy get his ram last fall and have another friend who drew this year. I'll be helping him as well. Best of luck to all who drew this year.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Back