Unit 82 Wyoming

Catfish

FNG
Has anyone hunted this unit before or at least stepped foot on this unit? I’m not looking for family secrets just general info. My father, brother and I drew Antelope tags for this fall, 82(1) which is the whole unit. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
Has anyone hunted this unit before or at least stepped foot on this unit? I’m not looking for family secrets just general info. My father, brother and I drew Antelope tags for this fall, 82(1) which is the whole unit. Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

What info are you looking for? I haven't hunted that unit, but it looks like there is a lot of public land and it's in a good area, so the hunt should be really easy. I would just get there a couple of days before the season starts so you can scout, and I bet you kill a buck opening morning.

OP
C

Catfish

FNG
What info are you looking for? I haven't hunted that unit, but it looks like there is a lot of public land and it's in a good area, so the hunt should be really easy. I would just get there a couple of days before the season starts so you can scout, and I bet you kill a buck opening morning.
Thanks Justin. I’m just curious of any general tips of anyone who has familiarity with the unit. Just trying to pick up anything useful. None of the three of us in my party have stepped foot on this area. I appreciate your willingness to help.

Google earth - OnX hunt maps - google or search old rokslide articles for the info you seek. Can also talk to biologist or game warden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk