Underwear

Jmort1754

WKR
Synthetic vs Merino for multi day wear..

Boxer Brief style---

Any recommendations? NO I am not going commando.

Drenalin

WKR.
Ex Officio for me. If someone could make a merino version that holds its shape multiple days, I’d switch in a heartbeat.

ohoopee

WKR
Aswemove. Synthetic boxer brief. Very comfy and cool while hiking. Amazing
warranty and customer service. They just replaced 2 pair of old model ones I had
that came apart at seams with 3 pair and free shipping. I have probably been wearing
them on multiple trips for several years. I am 61 and I think they have given my
"Johnson" extra life!! lmao:))

Brusso89

FNG
Wolly clothing has 3 packs of merino boxer briefs for $75 for their "merinoaire long" versions and a little cheaper for their standard version. I purchased a 3 pack not to long ago. Without going on any hikes or hunts with them yet, I'd say they are at least average quality. They are thin and the side mesh vents seem cool. The only thing I'm skeptical of, is they are 100% merino so they could be on the fragile side if I had to guess. But for the price, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Wolly clothing has 3 packs of merino boxer briefs for $75 for their "merinoaire long" versions and a little cheaper for their standard version. I purchased a 3 pack not to long ago. Without going on any hikes or hunts with them yet, I'd say they are at least average quality. They are thin and the side mesh vents seem cool. The only thing I'm skeptical of, is they are 100% merino so they could be on the fragile side if I had to guess. But for the price, I figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks for the heads up on these. I just ordered a three pack with free shipping and 15% off, the total came to be about $63.

I've got a lot of underwear right now, but I'll probably start swapping it out with Merino. I just wore teh same Merino shirt 2 days in a row and sweated A LOT ... No stink.

Under armor compression "shorts". They arent shorts they are compression underwear. Worn them on multi-day backpacking hunts in hot and cold weather and they do great. No stink and no chaffing

Ditt44

Lil-Rokslider
I tried several brands of Merino based and for me I liked the Black Ovis Realm boxer/briefs the best. I spent decades in compression shorts playing sports just about year-round and while I sometimes wear them for hunting, the day to day and 'a few hours after work' just don't call for that. The Realm are nice and I have four pair and should get another four because they're that nice.

i'm wearing First like boot cut base layers instead of underwear this year in the early season during my 10 day hunt. For afternoon or morning whitetails I'll wear under armor leggings. Late season my base layer leggings are my underwear

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
I've been wearing the Woolly's daily boxer briefs for hunting for about three years now. I like them. Haven't had any issues at all, especially for the price of the 3-pack. It was even cheaper 3 years ago, I think like $59 all in. But anything under $25/ea for 100% merino is a decent price.

I have some of the old First Lite merino desert boxers. They are the most comfortable I’ve tried but not the most durable. For synthetic as far as odor and comfort, Ex Officio for sure