Uncharted Rapid Raft V2

ndhtr

FNG
Does anyone have any experience with the Uncharted Supply Co rapid raft v2? I haven’t seen much about them. I’m planning on going bear hunting next spring and the spot I want to get to was too deep to safely wade across last year. I’m looking for a raft that a buddy and I can use to take turns crossing a river. I see that these are cheaper than alpacka rafts and I was wondering if anyone knows how they compare or if there is any better options.

Thanks

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
There are definetly better options but if you are just crossing a river it’s probably ok.

It also depends on the river.

OP
ndhtr

ndhtr

FNG
There are definetly better options but if you are just crossing a river it’s probably ok.

I

It also depends on the river.
Hey thanks I’m not sure what the best options are are. We would just be using it to cross the river and and then hanging it in a tree. We don’t think we really need to spend a lot on a raft but we don’t want to to buy something super cheap. Not really sure what to to buy to be honest

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
Hey thanks I’m not sure what the best options are are. We would just be using it to cross the river and and then hanging it in a tree. We don’t think we really need to spend a lot on a raft but we don’t want to to buy something super cheap. Not really sure what to to buy to be honest
How big and fast is the river?