Ultraview 1K Arrows

I guess I'll just be shooting tuned cedar shafts off my recurve and killing stuff. Blows my mind it's just an arrow. Won't do anything any other tuned arrow and bow does at hunting ranges.

Sammymusi

WKR
It’s all about the experience hahaha that is their response when people say it’s just an arrow why is it so expensive.

Zac

WKR
I guess I'll just be shooting tuned cedar shafts off my recurve and killing stuff. Blows my mind it's just an arrow. Won't do anything any other tuned arrow and bow does at hunting ranges.
Thank you for providing such a good example of virtue signaling.

Not virtue signaling. Just stating facts. If I bought into every gimmick that came along in archery that was hyped up for the average or above average hunter could never tell the difference I'd be exhausted and broke.
To each there own it's your money have at it but definitely not gonna kill you a single more animal.
Tuned setups are what makes an accurate setup. As long as the person behind the string does their part. That is what I'm saying. Tuned wood, carbon or aluminum arrows they all give you the same ending to an animal.

Last edited:

Ho5tile1

WKR
You mean those over priced victory arrows in the slick package won’t make you Levi Morgan or Cam Haines or shoot perfect out of bow that slings the arrow sideways? I thought if I get these meat sticks I just have to walk in the woods and fire an arrow and it would find the target put it down then come get me and lead me to the kill.. all for the that low low price… man I’ve been going about it all wrong thanks UV for cutting through the noise…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely, and that's the thing I have the hardest time with.

If thousands of people were continually having a hard time tuning their arrows, having arrows break when they shouldn't, and a had a hard time being accurate, I could see a product like this being a really good option. I just can't see that, though. Am I looking in the wrong place?

Again, I just order my shafts from a good supplier, get them cut to length by them, glue in the components and glue on the Easy Vanes, then go out and shoot. Sure, I might have one spin a little weird here and there, but that's just how things are, and paying several hundred bucks to avoid that problem seems counter intuitive when I could just buy another dozen arrows.

I've barely shot my heavy compound over the last few months but I held three in a pie place at 80 metres this afternoon, despite being very sick. Give me a few weeks and they'll all be in a pie plate at 100m. If I spent the money on the UV arrows I'd almost certainly get the same result, because the limiting factor in my gear is my skill, as opposed to the gear itself.

Kularrow

WKR
I’m not going to buy these arrows but what they’re doing as a Company isn’t any different than any place elsewhere in a free market. If you apply the same logic you do to arrows as you do to trucks then there why wouldn’t you drive a base model 4x2 with roll up windows, no ac and a single cab? If you’re ragging on a “luxury” arrow but there’s a $85,000 dollar Tacoma TRD Pro parked in your driveway to me that’s hypocritical.

I’m not going to buy these arrows but what they’re doing as a Company isn’t any different than any place elsewhere in a free market. If you apply the same logic you do to arrows as you do to trucks then there why wouldn’t you drive a base model 4x2 with roll up windows, no ac and a single cab? If you’re ragging on a “luxury” arrow but there’s a $85,000 dollar Tacoma TRD Pro parked in your driveway to me that’s hypocritical.
Ultraview is selling iPhone boxes with arrows in them.

Ho5tile1

WKR
Just got 13 sirius Gemini arrow shafts everyone of them spins like glass ordered ethics inserts for them and I can make them the weight I want the foc I want as well. There are tons of stuff for a .204 arrow everywhere I could use. There is not a person alive who can say those UV will fly better then these arrows. Levi Morgan couldn’t tell the difference in them if they were painted to look the same and didn’t touch them. The best part is even these over priced arrows with the parts I wanted where a lot cheaper then the UV/Victory arrows. I e messed with a lot of arrows over the last 30 plus years and these Gemini arrows are some of the nicest I’ve messed with but I’m just a bow hunter who enjoys 3D as well…

Last edited:
Reactions: Zac

Siscoe308

FNG
I’ve been mocking these 1k’s roundly for the reasons stated here….but I just ordered 18 of them.

It’s basically satire w/ good buddy of mine. We are gonna shoot our next TAC season with them (both solidly average shooters). I think I’ll draw multi colored polka dots on mine. Clown shooting clown arrows.
The wife isn’t happy but it will be funny to us.

I like Ultraview as a company. I had them repair a Hinge that I dropped mid draw & blew up (long story short Im stupid) & they were responsive & reasonably quick on the repair.
The UV slider is a very good sight that I’ll eventually own. I have their old $40 grip on my bow (that grip is now $100 for some reason).

I enjoy the tinkering that is building arrows. So the marketing of less time building isn’t appealing to me.

Reloading ammo/ building arrows is my way enjoying the hobby in off/winter seasons.
It’s not about saving money but deep diving & understanding the building blocks of shooting.

I’ll pay a premium for performance (Swaro/ Area419/ Tangent Theta/Sitka/ Zamberlan/ Berger) but imho these 1k arrows will do nothing that arrows that are half the price won’t do.

j_volt

WKR
If you want to waste an hour of your life, you can listen to the GoHunt podcast on these arrows. Lots of hard hitting questions per usual from the GoHunt guys (sarcasm font).

• Haha
Reactions: Zac

Ho5tile1

WKR
Just watch Chris B new video hunting a Cape buffalo in Australia where he turns the buffalo into a pin cushion with his over priced kid arrows, they wouldn’t even go through the guts with his setup. Hard to watch and imo makes hunters look bad. Even if you are one of the light super fast arrow guys cape buffalo is not the one for light arrows. the comments are giving it to him as well…

airnjones

FNG
I think there are people out there that don't want to deal with the hassle of setting up arrows. Plus have the extra money to drop on the best products. These people probably shoot the newest bow every year with every Ultraview accessory on the market.

TheTone

WKR
Watched a guy buy a dozen the other day. He asked me what I thought and I said I thought the diameter was silly since there are no other component options. I felt a little bad about my comment after he left. I think my friend that owns the shop was amazed they sold some so fast. I think they had another 2 dozen on the shelf

Zac

WKR
Gillingham was talking smack on Bees Insta a few days ago. I got a good laugh out of it seeing that they are both on the same team.

fatlander

WKR
8d2c99175751e1ad53c9264d5cbd7aaf.jpg