UFC 287

Who’s watching tomorrow. What’s your predictions? I’m thinking this is going to be a really great card. Lots of world class talent.

I believe Israel gets it done. everyone says he’s lost three times to this guy. And he has. But, the first decision most people thinks he won. He was beating the breaks off him the second fight and got caught. And treated him like his punching bag last fight and got caught late in the 5th round.

It’s true he lost but, he’s just a better fighter and he’s hungry. Alex is stronger but he walks around in the mid 230’s. So, he’s definitely taxing his body to make the 185 limit. Time will tell but, a hungry Israel is a scary guy.

cfdjay

WKR
Bet my parlay on Burns, Holland and Pereira. I've got Burns by sub in round 2. Great night of fights!!

7Bartman

WKR
Good card, but I doubt I'll watch it. I haven't bought a PPV in a few years (McGregor/Cerrone). I think Burns and Izzy.

jcojocaru

FNG
I plan to watch. Think Adesanya wins this time only if he is more aggressive. Would like Masvidal to win but don't really see it. Quite sure Yanez will easily beat Rob.

Fatcamp

WKR
Who’s watching tomorrow. What’s your predictions? I’m thinking this is going to be a really great card. Lots of world class talent.

I believe Israel gets it done. everyone says he’s lost three times to this guy. And he has. But, the first decision most people thinks he won. He was beating the breaks off him the second fight and got caught. And treated him like his punching bag last fight and got caught late in the 5th round.

It’s true he lost but, he’s just a better fighter and he’s hungry. Alex is stronger but he walks around in the mid 230’s. So, he’s definitely taxing his body to make the 185 limit. Time will tell but, a hungry Israel is a scary guy.

I think he is scared. Dude is in his head now.

OP
W
Dude. Adesanya is a weird one. But, most of the greats in their field were too. He’s one of, if not the best fighters on the planet. If he can avoid the unusual power of Alex, he’s gonna make look like the fool he has for the first 99.999999999% of their fight history!!!!!!

We are going to find out though. Because one punch in desperation, can end it in less than a second. Like it has the last two fights.

UncleBone

WKR
Just rewatched the 2nd fight. If the first round waa 10 seconds longer, Izzy woulda sent him to the moon. Last round, I still think Izzy was rocked but was avoiding most of the last blows that Pereira was throwing. He is a better fighter IMO. Pereira is just tough as nails.

OP
W
Both of the first two fights, were awesome. Both fighters who won, lost the first round of their fights. To come out and dominate their opponent or flat out TKO them, makes for great watching.