Two Punks in PA Kicking an Injured Buck in the Head and Breaking his Antlers

Raising one sick/demented kid I might cut the parents slack, but if both those bastards were raised under the same roof I'm taking a hard look at the parents as well. And an extra dose of stupid for putting it on the internet.

Over 600
Less than 20

The lowest ever like-dislike ratio on YouTube?

It's too bad that there are humans in this world that act so animalish, monsterish.

I would be willing to bet their parents didn't spank em as much as they should of. They should catch up now, I'd say there're about 200 heavy hits behind(that's the place to hit). Maybe a few extra to make up for lost time. Definitely hunting licenses revoked. For ever.

Maybe it would be fitting to toss them into a cage of monkeys?

It bothers me that 19 people LIKED that video. What is wrong with them???.

IDK. Maybe they hit it by accident.

Just looked up their restaurant....
In the last day, they got over 40 one-star reviews. That made a big hit on their rating. Whoever is trying to run that restaurant is gonna be really mad, because that will affect their business.

I found it highly amusing that most of the negative google reviews over an hour old got more likes than the original video!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Okhotnik

WKR
I’ve Ben dealing with these types the past 28 years on my job.

Based on
My experience

They’re sociopaths and probably an enabling mother while the sperm donor father had no positive influence in their lives .

Escalating behavior. Ask Michael Vick

I would echo everyone else’s sentiments and comments on these guys.

These guys are psychopaths. It’s a fact that people who torture animals often move on committing the same kind of acts on humans.

Hard to know what occurred in these two scum bag’s lives that would make them behave like this... I do know these guys will be a drain on society until they die.

Ratbeetle

WKR
The punishment for those two future serial killers needs to be extremely harsh. If I had my way, the little bastards would be castrated so as to not spread that screwed up family's genes any further. Disgusting.

Thanks for removing the video. I don't let that stuff get into my brain, as you can't unsee it. Hope they get what they deserve. Animal torture is often associated with sociopaths and serial killers. Broken brains on those boys.

Raising one sick/demented kid I might cut the parents slack, but if both those bastards were raised under the same roof I'm taking a hard look at the parents as well. And an extra dose of stupid for putting it on the internet.

I read somewhere last night that one of the boys stepfather who he lives with is the local police chief I hope this doesn’t make the Judges gavel lighter

Gobbler36

WKR
this is thw world we are left with with the parents of today teaching kids to have no respect for anything.

Lwilliams

Lil-Rokslider
WTF is wrong with people? These kids need beat with a rubber hose until they cry and then they need beat for crying.

Justenfl

FNG
POS, this is the stuff that ruins hunting for everyone
What would posses someone to do that?

Poser

WKR
To sum it up:

Each faces two felony counts of aggravated animal cruelty and two felony counts of conspiracy to commit aggravated animal cruelty, as well as several other misdemeanor and summary counts.

Anyone see this? I really hope these punks get their licenses revoked for life, and also get thrown in Gen Pop for a few weeks so they can see what it is like to be helpless and afraid, while getting beaten

Edit: I removed the link to the video from this post because it makes me sick thinking about it.

Google "Cody Hetrick and Alex Smith" and be advised this is very disturbing
Terrible. I was absolutely disgusted when I saw the video with it being rather close to me made it worse as well I think.