Two Blade

So I was thinking, I had a deer that I didn't shoot through. I made it to the skin on the far side. Who runs two-blade heads?

Also, what 150 grain broadheads do you all like? I was eyeballing the Woodsman Elite. I could use this for compound and recurve.

Thoughts?

jmez

WKR
I'm shooting Razor Tricks at deer this year. I'll let you know how they work. May have trouble getting the Woodsman's to fly out of a compound.

May check out Dirt Nap Gear. New two blade style broadhead that supposed to fly out of high speed compounds.

elkmtngear

Lil-Rokslider
I'm shooting Anarchy Broadheads this Season. Unfortunately, I did not get to fling one at an elk this Season, but I did blow through a small blacktail buck this Season, arrow went another 20 yds past the point of impact on a chest hit. Good blood trail as well.

I'm shooting an Elite Pure at 65 lbs with fingers...these heads fly like target points out of my bow.

OR Archer

WKR
Magnus Stingers and Viper Tricks are good heads. The Magnus can be had in 150gr and they arent much bigger than the 125gr.

E-2

Lil-Rokslider
The D.R.T. from Dirt Nap Gear come in 100 gr with a bleeder blade. They also come with a threaded 25 gr collar to make the heads 125. You can get single bevel right grind or double bevel.

I have a pack but haven't shot them yet.

+1 on the Stricklands!! ALSO the company the contracted to make them KUDU is making a little more solid head 125 only though I have a few for testing.

I'm not a huge fan of a 2 blade but those are the ones I'd run