Turkey mount

fatlander

WKR
I couldn't agree more, especially after seeing that. Whomever did that bird, did an amazing job.

He’s a fellow out a central Virginia; Tail Feathers Taxidermy. Pretty tough to get on his list at the moment.

Another fantastic turkey taxidermist is Black Wings out of GA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I finally sealed the deal this year and got my first bird. Been trying hard for the last 3-4 years and it finally paid off. I didn’t realize this at first, but the bird I shot my buddy tells me is a dandy.
26lbs
4 beards totaling 23.25”
1 1/8” spurs
So I figured I would come here and see what kind of ideas for mounts you guys recommend. I was thinking full body perched gobble but I’m open to other ideas. Thanks!

You should get it officially measured and submitted for a possible citation for achievement, but I didn't submit. Just cool to have something for the state saying you shot a big bird

OP
I Am Gunz

I Am Gunz

Lil-Rokslider
You should get it officially measured and submitted for a possible citation for achievement, but I didn't submit. Just cool to have something for the state saying you shot a big bird
I guess I never even thought about that. I’ll have to give it a look for sure.

IW17

FNG
Not a full body mount, but I had this done on my last bird. He was facing me when I got my chance so his fan took the brunt of the shot. This was a great option since the fan was basically destroyed beyond displaying.

PXL_20210622_232531649.jpg