Tuning Ironwill

Just shot my ironwill 125s and they were about 3-4 inches to the left. Did this very consistently for 6-7 shots for the one head

I have sighted it in and am happy with it, but curious if there’s any chance the other heads will hit a different POI. Has anyone had this?

Test it to be safe or all three heads should shoot identical?

The heads will do same thing on same arrow.

If anything, make sure you are shooting different shafts as they can act independently.

I'd bump your rest over to the left as suggested after confirming it with different shafts that the left impact is consistent.

Beendare

WKR
I have seen some guys who overshot their paper tune and moving the rest the correct direction only made it worse.

The OP is not far off, within 1/16” of perfect….he only needs to move it a tiny bit in 1/32” increments…if one way doesn’t work, move it the other way.

Start by evaluating your center shot. If the rest is at the appropriate distance from the riser then to fix the broadhead you would shift the cams. If the rest is not at center then adjust it to center (left or right) then again shift cams. If you can't shift your cams, then move the rest as others have said. Cams move in the direction you want the broadhead to go. So to get the broadhead right move cams right and vice versa. Then you can adjust the sight and your fine. I agree that moving the rest left would be the solution if cams can't be adjusted. For reference:Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 7.06.16 AM.png

Ho5tile1

WKR
When you say you sighted it in did you just move your site or did you move the rest to get the broadhead to hit with your field points?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After you make the adjustments to either the cam or the rest or both to get the field tip and the broadhead to hit together then you adjust your sight to reflect the new point of impact in the same method you would as if you just put a new sight on.