TROY SESSIONS TELLS ALL_ Rafts_Game bags_ exposing the truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbles

WK Donkey
Classified Approved
Or folks that prize their association with the federal government.
Good to know Jesus doesn't like me for prizing my veteran status. I've been told I'm going to hell a lot though, and if I'm honest I have earned it several times over and mercy alone can save me. So, I'll keep my pride in being one of the 3% of living Americans who have put on a uniform. Of course pride comes before a fall, so splat may be next.

P.S. I'm not offended in any way, just poking fun.

KenLee

WKR
Good to know Jesus doesn't like me for prizing my veteran status. I've been told I'm going to hell a lot though, and if I'm honest I have earned it several times over and mercy alone can save me. So, I'll keep my pride in being one of the 3% of living Americans who have put on a uniform. Of course pride comes before a fall, so splat may be next.

P.S. I'm not offended in any way, just poking fun.
If you read the relationships w Feds he was bragging of, I hope you realized I wasn't being so literal. Thanks for your service.

intunegp

WKR
Conspiracy theory: @Troy Sessions loves the memes so much that he PM'd select WKRs who he knew would inform the mods that he has more to say, leading to the thread being reopened.

@Troy Sessions, this is a call to action. Provide a statement with more information so that this thread can continue without the continued decline in quality it is currently experiencing.

9355l2.jpg

Conspiracy theory: @Troy Sessions loves the memes so much that he PM'd select WKRs who he knew would inform the mods that he has more to say, leading to the thread being reopened.

@Troy Sessions, this is a call to action. Provide a statement with more information so that this thread can continue without the continued decline in quality it is currently experiencing.

9355l2.jpg
you win!

Scottyboy

WKR
I feel like if we meme to aggressively we scare off the OP's and then get no new material to meme. Therefore, QPM goes down.

QPM = quality per meme. This isn't the first time I've seen this occur.

I'll make a Power Point shortly.
Also need to know MTBM = mean time before meme. All crucial stats we need for scenarios like this

lak2004

WKR
Silly influencers having disputes for all to see to make more money.....whose got more game bag sales out of this thread? That's what I really want to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.