Tripods??

Just curious as to why no one mentions a Monfrotto? I just received a BeFree Carbon tripod for Christmas and at 2.4lbs it seems to be right there with most of the suggested tripods. Not to mention Monfrotto is a very trusted brand in the photography world for being one of the most stable tripods out there. Also, B and H photo has them on sale right now with a ball head.

Manfrotto BeFree Compact Travel Carbon Fiber Tripod MKBFRC4-BH

Forest

WKR
Just curious as to why no one mentions a Monfrotto? I just received a BeFree Carbon tripod for Christmas and at 2.4lbs it seems to be right there with most of the suggested tripods. Not to mention Monfrotto is a very trusted brand in the photography world for being one of the most stable tripods out there. Also, B and H photo has them on sale right now with a ball head.

For me i never came across the right setup. Generally the height was a little too low for standing with binos or straight spotter.

Sent from my SM-G920R7 using Tapatalk

I've had the same question. I picked up one yesterday for $169. Thinking it should work well, especially for the price.

JaredJ

WKR
I've had the same question. I picked up one yesterday for $169. Thinking it should work well, especially for the price.

I have two Manfrottos one is the befree and the other is a 290carbom with a fluid head, I would like to look at the carbon befree as it would be lighter than the aluminum one I have. My 290 is super stable and fairly light for being a full size.

jayrad313

FNG
i'll throw another name in the mix that i've used the last 3 seasons doing the backcountry archery thing. I've been running the benro slim carbon tripod with their s2 head and have been extremely happy and impressed with it

The new Promasters are in and we have great deals on them and the XC525C.
Much better then the Slik and better warranty as well. Give us a call m-Sat at 516-217-1000 to discuss options
Sirui and Manfrotto make some nice tripods as well and as always we take care of the people here